What can Light Therapy do for me?
- LED therapy is safe for all skin types and ages without any healing or recovery time.
- LED therapy using LED bulbs and infrared lights is quick, painless, and effective.
- Is known to help stimulate collagen production over 200% within 24 hours of use.
- An affordable and non-invasive method of preventing & reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rosacea skin flushing calms within a few treatments
- Help minimize scarring and speed up post surgical healing with LED Light Therapy.
- Help scrapes, cuts, wounds and burns heal faster and better.
- Skin texture improves, age spots can fade and pores can become more refined
- Help stimulate hair regeneration on thinning scalps.
- Non-invasive, no side effects or down time.
The Power of Light Therapy
For those of us who are not convinced that light can have a physical effect on our bodies, think of a sun tan. With the correct wavelength of light, melanin is generated in our skin to produce a tan. Without sunlight, our bodies can't produce Vitamin D. Without a minimal amount of sunlight, many people suffer from SAD or Seasonal Affective Disorder, a depression cured by exposure to light. Premature babies with a jaundice condition are treated with light until their livers are mature enough to take over. So you see, different types of light energy affects us every day in many ways.
Research shows that specific wavelengths (colors) stimulate specific responses in the body. Red wavelengths and certain infrared (not visible) wavelengths will increase cellular activity at the dermal level. As we age, there is a drop in cellular activity and energy levels. With the delivery of the correct wavelengths of LED light, these dermal cells receive a rejuvenating, anti-aging boost from the light energy. Light stimulation also increases blood flow, helping bring nutrients and cellular growth factors to the treated areas. Red and infrared light stimulate fibroblast and collagen production to strengthen sagging, wrinkled skin. The lymph vessels open and drain more efficiently to remove toxic waste and promote a healthier looking skin. The skin heals quicker, and with less post surgical or post trauma scarring. LED therapy is safe for all skin types and ages. There is no down time or recovery time. LED Light Therapy has been used by NASA, the US Army and athletes for quick healing. And it is quickly becoming known as one of the most effective and non-invasive ways to help rejuvenate and repair the skin.