Mascara that doesn't weigh lashes down?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There probably is a thread similar to this already, but I did a search and couldn't find anything.

So yeah, can anyone recommend a mascara that doesn't weigh lashes down? My lashs are are stick straight and i use a eyelash curler which makes them really curly, but after I put on mascara, it will start going down again...:kopfkratz: I know waterproof works, but it's just sooo much hassel having to take it off!

Thanks!

I use Max Factor Lash Lift. I curl my lashes and then put that on. It straigtens them slightly but they still look curled.

I have the same problem, the only thing that kind of works for me is curling them 1st, the putting mascara then curling them again. But yes, they still go down. I've heard NYC curling mascara is good, aslo sky high curves. I love BadGal in blue and Too Faced Lash Injection. I guess it depends in my mood or soemthing, because one day they will be awesome and super curled for the whole day and the next...well.... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for your help girls! I want to try sky high curves and badgal, infact, I want to try all of them! My poor wallet...

My favorite mascara is Maybelline Full n Soft. I always end up going back to it. It doesn't hold my curl down at all.

I've also tried BadGal and loved it.

Neutrogena Clean Lash Tint, but it's a very natural finish. MaxFactor Lash Perfection works great, as long as I wipe off the excess first.

any mascara with waterproof formula will do the trick. since they have more wax in it. try maybelline's lash stylist or volum' express turbo boost, both have waterproof version.

ITA^

prescriptives false eyelash is really light weight and doesnt weigh your lashes down

prescriptives lash envy is awsome too cause its heavy enough to hold the curl but light enough to not weigh it down.. did that make sense:vogel:

Maybelline Sky High Curves is the best non-waterproof drugstore mascara I've tried for keeping my lashes curled! (I've never tried a department store brand so I don't know how they compare...)

I have this problem too, when the mascara's formula is too "wet". Full n Soft works great for me. CG's Volume Exact is fine too. My favorite to use with Full and Soft is Imju's Fiberwig for a bit of length. Lash Injection also doesn't weigh my lashes down. Maybelline's Define-a-lash is okay. If you have a weighing down problem, avoid Loreal Telescopic!

Hope that helps!

I curl my lashes. put on primer then immediately put the mascara on and it holds a lot better,doesn't weight down.

I like the wet n wild protein mascara in blac for my self- it works pretty well for me and doesnt weigh down my lashes or when used with fake ones. I give about 5 mins between curling the lashes and applying mascara or they tend to look shorter.

Sometimes it depends on the type of primer you have on. I use the Shiseido one It's quite expensive, but it works wonder on asian lashes. My are short, straight and downward instead of curvy up. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks so much everyone for your inputs! I have so many stuff I've got to try now, and the Shiseido primer is seriously tempting me...

By the way, how is Rimmel's volume flash? I've heard it holds a curl really well, and it's so cheap.

Back