-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!
Photo

Where to purchase Eyelash Guards?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 6 OFFLINE   DiorShowgirl

DiorShowgirl

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Joined 26-April 07
Reviews

Posted 02 May 2007 - 02:35 AM

I am searching for a make up tool called "EYELASH GUARD"..Does anyone on here know where to purchase one of these items from..I did go to a little beauty depot store and they don't sell them..Neither does Ulta or any drug store..I did see this item on EBAY..but I don't trust that site..Plus I would rather go out and purchase one, than wait for it to arrive in the mail..

I did get the one I have now from Avon..but the representative can't get me another one...I really love this tool....thanks for your help...The reason I want another one just in case the one I have now breaks..I never knew this tool can work wonders...Now I just need another one..just in case...lol.. thanks..

#Post 2 of 6 OFFLINE   Retro-Violet

Retro-Violet

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,486 posts
  • Joined 05-November 05
Reviews

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:13 AM

are they the ones where you use them to protect the rest of your makeup against mascara?

if it is, you can use a piece of paper for that or if you wanna buy it i know Tweezerman has one.

#Post 3 of 6 OFFLINE   chameleonmary

chameleonmary

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Joined 29-April 07
Reviews

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:17 PM

If they are for tinting the lashes, try ebay, it isnt that bad! I buy my tinting tools from an online store, let me know if you want details!

#Post 4 of 6 OFFLINE   LovinPigments

LovinPigments

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts
  • Joined 01-February 07
Reviews

Posted 02 May 2007 - 08:08 PM

what is an eyelash guard?
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness~ Dalai Lama

--Scarlette

#Post 5 of 6 OFFLINE   SewAmazing

SewAmazing

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • Joined 07-October 05
Reviews

Posted 03 May 2007 - 10:26 PM

This is an interesting tool. I never knew Avon sold this. I love the little comb on the bottom to separate lashes. This pic is from Ebay. It is being sold for $3.99 but from Hong Kong. Good luck finding one though.. I would probably just use a plastic spoon sideways to cover my upper lids when applying mascara instead of trying to find one of those. Just an option...

OuterWear Designer. Eyeshadow challenged... Totally obsessed with diet iced tea...

#Post 6 of 6 OFFLINE   Ashley

Ashley

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,417 posts
  • Joined 13-February 07
Reviews

Posted 03 May 2007 - 11:37 PM

Why don't you trust Ebay?

This seller is a power seller with nearly perfect feedback...you can probably trust them because they have a reputation to uphold.
eBay: AVON Mascara Guard (item 330105000746 end time May-30-07 21:35:09 PDT)
And if you pay with Paypal, you will get your money back if they seller doesn't send you the item.

Anyway, I don't think this is available anywhere else. I placed a credit card behind my lashes to apply mascara in middle school. Perhaps you can try that.