Where to purchase Eyelash Guards?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am searching for a make up tool called "EYELASH GUARD"..Does anyone on here know where to purchase one of these items from..I did go to a little beauty depot store and they don't sell them..Neither does Ulta or any drug store..I did see this item on EBAY..but I don't trust that site..Plus I would rather go out and purchase one, than wait for it to arrive in the mail..

I did get the one I have now from Avon..but the representative can't get me another one...I really love this tool....thanks for your help...The reason I want another one just in case the one I have now breaks..I never knew this tool can work wonders...Now I just need another one..just in case...lol.. thanks..

are they the ones where you use them to protect the rest of your makeup against mascara?

if it is, you can use a piece of paper for that or if you wanna buy it i know Tweezerman has one.

If they are for tinting the lashes, try ebay, it isnt that bad! I buy my tinting tools from an online store, let me know if you want details!

This is an interesting tool. I never knew Avon sold this. I love the little comb on the bottom to separate lashes. This pic is from Ebay. It is being sold for $3.99 but from Hong Kong. Good luck finding one though.. I would probably just use a plastic spoon sideways to cover my upper lids when applying mascara instead of trying to find one of those. Just an option...

Why don't you trust Ebay?

This seller is a power seller with nearly perfect feedback...you can probably trust them because they have a reputation to uphold.

eBay: AVON Mascara Guard (item 330105000746 end time May-30-07 21:35:09 PDT)

And if you pay with Paypal, you will get your money back if they seller doesn't send you the item.

Anyway, I don't think this is available anywhere else. I placed a credit card behind my lashes to apply mascara in middle school. Perhaps you can try that.

Latest posts

Back