Black dress with silver shoes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm going to a wedding this Saturday and I'm wearing a black halter style dress, about knee length with some detailing on the waist. I don't have any other shoes to wear but these silver ones that I have...what do you guys think? Here's a pic of the style of the shoe--it looks exactly like this brown one (it's the same brand), but in metallic silver but not too shiny silver. The heel length is about 4" and style is the same. Do you think this matches with my black dress? What accessories should I use? Help!!! I need fashion advice!! I rarely wear dresses...*sigh*

TIA!!

as long as you tie in the sliver elsewhere youll be fine. if you have or can borrow a silver bag, silver jewelery, silver make up it'll be cute! those are adorable where did you get them?

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif as long as you tie in the sliver elsewhere youll be fine. if you have or can borrow a silver bag, silver jewelery, silver make up it'll be cute! those are adorable where did you get them? i agree.

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif as long as you tie in the sliver elsewhere youll be fine. if you have or can borrow a silver bag, silver jewelery, silver make up it'll be cute! those are adorable where did you get them? ^^ditto
smile.gif

actually silver and black seem to be pretty hot this season (and even into the spring season)..

I went to a fashion market last month.. and everywhere i looked there were loads of silver with black lingerie!!!

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif as long as you tie in the sliver elsewhere youll be fine. if you have or can borrow a silver bag, silver jewelery, silver make up it'll be cute! those are adorable where did you get them? I agree!

Yep, someone already hit it on the nail IMO. Put on another silver accessory and I think you're good to go.
wink.gif

OOhh!! Thanks for the advice, ladies. Wow, for a minute there I thought I was going to have to buy some new shoes! One concern for me too was I thought the heel was chunky??? LOL. Makes me look taller. I actually got them years ago online. I had no idea black and silver was so in this season! I do have some silver earrings to wear and a friend of mine is gonna let me borrow a silver bag. Yay!!!

Sounds like you will look really hot with those accessories on! Have fun
smile.gif

yes black dresses with silver shoes look hot, as long as you wear a fair amount or silver jewellery too..good luck
smile.gif

Back