Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors

Photo

Coralista dupe?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Pipsweet

Pipsweet

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:28 PM

Hi guys!

Today I got my face done at the Benefit counter, which was great fun, and asked to try out Coralista. Obviously I loved it, but as a student barely able to afford food, I genuinely couldn't justify a £22.50 blusher to myself haha! Such is life.

Just wondered if you guys had any cheaper suggestions for a slightly shimmery pinkycoral blush?

#2 bella1342

bella1342

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:49 PM

Well there's a thread on Coralista already, and I posted the closest dupe would be NARS Orgasm. It is pretty close anyway.. but that is just as expensive as the Coralista.

People say Milani Luminous is a good dupe of Nars Orgasm though... so maybe that? I have luminous though, and on me it is fairly different from NARS Orgasm. Milani is under $5 though.

#3 StereoXGirl

StereoXGirl

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:08 PM

In that picture, it does look a lot like NARS "Orgasm"...

#4 aisulila

aisulila

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:57 PM

Coralista supposedly has less shimmer and is less peachy and more pink than Orgasm, that's what I heard.
I have Luminous and it has SERIOUS shimmer and stuff. It's sheer, and I honestly wish it has less shimmer and more pigment. It's buildable, though.

#5 emily_3383

emily_3383

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:02 PM

Any coral blush.

#6 Pipsweet

Pipsweet

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by emily_3383 View Post
Any coral blush.
Um, helpful?

#7 emily_3383

emily_3383

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Pipsweet View Post
Um, helpful?
Every company has a coral blush/Orgasm dupe/Benefit so basically. SEARCH for Orgasm dupe.

#8 incredichele

incredichele

Posted 25 March 2009 - 06:24 PM

Orgasm most likely! I love that stuff. I need to get a new one, I've panned it! Good luck!

#9 akathegnat

akathegnat

Posted 25 March 2009 - 06:58 PM

I was hoping for this answer too, and I would like to find a dupe for their Thrrrob also....

#10 blueangel1023

blueangel1023

Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:40 AM

NARS orgasm/torrid are in the same coral familiy
If you like MAC I'd say go for springsheen or fafi hipness
Drugstore brand that would be close to that coral family will be Milani Luminous or Revlon Perfectly Peach
*~If I'm late, start without me~*

#11 pinksugar

pinksugar

Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:56 AM

yes, I was thinking mac springsheen, but it's quite expensive. Milani is def. a good alternative!

#12 davinaa

davinaa

Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:34 PM

You can try Rimmel's Santa Rose blush. It's extremely inexpensive (even less than Milani) and it's a great dupe for Nars Orgasm.

#13 GillT

GillT

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by davinaa View Post
You can try Rimmel's Santa Rose blush. It's extremely inexpensive (even less than Milani) and it's a great dupe for Nars Orgasm.
Hopefully this isn't considered off topic. I've never tried Rimmel blushes- are they any good? Pigmentation I suppose isn't a huge problem since I'm so pale that I have to be careful how much I apply but it has been known for blushes to have such poor pigmentation that even on me I have to pile it on to see it and in the pan it was pretty dark (I'm talking to you Max Factor!).
"He dropped to his knees to beg for mercy, which offered me height advantage as I smashed in his skull with a sledgehammer."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users