Coralista dupe?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys!
laughing.gif

Today I got my face done at the Benefit counter, which was great fun, and asked to try out Coralista. Obviously I loved it, but as a student barely able to afford food, I genuinely couldn't justify a £22.50 blusher to myself haha! Such is life.

Just wondered if you guys had any cheaper suggestions for a slightly shimmery pinkycoral blush?

aaa_benefit_coralista.jpg

Well there's a thread on Coralista already, and I posted the closest dupe would be NARS Orgasm. It is pretty close anyway.. but that is just as expensive as the Coralista.

People say Milani Luminous is a good dupe of Nars Orgasm though... so maybe that? I have luminous though, and on me it is fairly different from NARS Orgasm. Milani is under $5 though.

Coralista supposedly has less shimmer and is less peachy and more pink than Orgasm, that's what I heard.

I have Luminous and it has SERIOUS shimmer and stuff. It's sheer, and I honestly wish it has less shimmer and more pigment. It's buildable, though.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Any coral blush. Um, helpful?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Pipsweet /img/forum/go_quote.gif Um, helpful?
icon_rolleyes.gif
Every company has a coral blush/Orgasm dupe/Benefit so basically. SEARCH for Orgasm dupe.

I was hoping for this answer too, and I would like to find a dupe for their Thrrrob also....

NARS orgasm/torrid are in the same coral familiy

If you like MAC I'd say go for springsheen or fafi hipness

Drugstore brand that would be close to that coral family will be Milani Luminous or Revlon Perfectly Peach

yes, I was thinking mac springsheen, but it's quite expensive. Milani is def. a good alternative!

You can try Rimmel's Santa Rose blush. It's extremely inexpensive (even less than Milani) and it's a great dupe for Nars Orgasm.

Originally Posted by davinaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif You can try Rimmel's Santa Rose blush. It's extremely inexpensive (even less than Milani) and it's a great dupe for Nars Orgasm. Hopefully this isn't considered off topic. I've never tried Rimmel blushes- are they any good? Pigmentation I suppose isn't a huge problem since I'm so pale that I have to be careful how much I apply but it has been known for blushes to have such poor pigmentation that even on me I have to pile it on to see it and in the pan it was pretty dark (I'm talking to you Max Factor!).

Back