Femme Arsenal at Beauty.com?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since going on a Nars bender, I promised myself I wouldn't spend anymore money on cosmetics for at least two months...I noticed that Beauty.com was having a 70% reduction sale on Femme Arsenal makeup, and it seemed....well, almost foolish not to buy one of everything of the line. I can't resist a sale. Has anyone else tried their products?

Originally Posted by XOffendr Since going on a Nars bender, I promised myself I wouldn't spend anymore money on cosmetics for at least two months...I noticed that Beauty.com was having a 70% reduction sale on Femme Arsenal makeup, and it seemed....well, almost foolish not to buy one of everything of the line. I can't resist a sale. Has anyone else tried their products? I haven't tried anything, but those shadow trios sure do look pretty! Hopefully someone can help you out!

i haven't tried them either. but ditto on the trios
icon_smile.gif

They're not exactly daring, but they look very wearable on my screen, and I just don't think a person can have too many options. I remember that their #1 Stunna lipgloss was rather popular for awhile there. And if nothing else...it was an inexpensive experiment.

Back