Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors

Photo

Anyone out there willing to give a makeover to a cute crossdresser?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 girlyboy9

girlyboy9

Posted 25 July 2009 - 08:28 AM

Hey all! I've posted a few times in here and you guys are all so nice, I really never thought message boards like these would have people that are so close as all you are. Its really awesome .

I've gotten some advice lately on here about makeup and such, but I was wondering if there were any girls out there willing to meet and give me a makeover! I live in Houston, Texas . I posted a few pics for yall to see, I'm 5'10 and only 145 lbs and I think I have a decently feminine face, so I think I would be pretty easy to work with if any girls out there are willing to give me a few new looks to really bring out my femininity . I could be somebodys own personal live barbie doll! lol

Anyways, so glad to be a Mut-er now, youre all so nice. Please respond if youre interested!

#2 pinksugar

pinksugar

Posted 25 July 2009 - 11:45 AM

I'm sure there is someone!

Unfortunately, being in Sydney Australia I'm about as far away as I could get from Houston, LOL.

Good luck though! btw, I really don't think you need a makeover, you look great in your photos

#3 Lucy

Lucy

Posted 25 July 2009 - 03:59 PM

yup i'm too far away too! LOL

you do have a very feminine face though, i find you very convincing! i wish i could make you over!
don't worry, be happy!

#4 Darla

Darla

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:16 PM

This is a fabulous experience if you ever get the chance. Here is my thread when i got a makeover from Dragonfly!

Have fun.

#5 girlyboy9

girlyboy9

Posted 26 July 2009 - 07:33 PM

Lol I know I already saw that, thats why I want to do it too Darla!

#6 Sexy Sadie

Sexy Sadie

Posted 26 July 2009 - 07:41 PM

I think you look like the old movie star Merle Oberon. What if you google pictures of her and starts from there?

#7 girlyboy9

girlyboy9

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:47 AM

Lol I dont really know if I look like her, most of the pics are black and white and old fashioned, but Im asian and shes white so I guess I dont see the resemblance! Haha but if you say I look like any famous female Ill take it as a compliment so thanks

#8 Karren

Karren

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:19 PM

Cute and modest!! Lol.
Karren on Facebook
Photos
Proud member of the National Sarcasm Society... Like we need your support!!
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

#9 Sexy Sadie

Sexy Sadie

Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by girlyboy9 View Post
Lol I dont really know if I look like her, most of the pics are black and white and old fashioned, but Im asian and shes white so I guess I dont see the resemblance! Haha but if you say I look like any famous female Ill take it as a compliment so thanks
Merle was the lovechild between a english gentlewoman and a man from India.

#10 girlyboy9

girlyboy9

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:34 PM

lol oh ok, shes looks pretty much white in all the pics I saw. Either way though, she looks pretty(just a little old fashioned), so I'll take it as a compliment

#11 Sexy Sadie

Sexy Sadie

Posted 28 July 2009 - 01:04 AM

Hope you do.

#12 Love Souljah

Love Souljah

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:05 PM

I live in Dallas, but I'm in Asia until December D:
If you ever make it up to Dallas sometime after then, I'll be happy to help you out! Just shoot me a PM.

#13 Lori_TG

Lori_TG

Posted 16 February 2011 - 02:06 PM

How about in Pennsylvania? I would love to find someone to give me a makeover too. I live in south western Pennsylvania. If anyone is interested lemme know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users