Extra Pampering

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do you do when you are down and need a pick-me-up? What do you do to pamper yourself?

I buy a new perfume or take a long bath.

i usually paint my nails/toes, do a mask, or a hair mask, and take a bath..shave my legs, lol..that usually helps me feel better.

Same here, hot bath, shaving legs, underarms. Good scrub head to foot. Do my hair paint my finger nails/toes. Face mask. Eating chinese food helps me too.

Oh and a bloody good head rub from my oh does me the world of good.

Paint my toenails, hot bath with bubbles or bath bomb (i always have a few Lush thingies for the down moments), hair mask, face mask, feet scrubbing. Or a combination of some of the above
laughing.gif

I also buy a bottle of perfume, if i need one because i hate having multiple perfume bottles in the bathroom.

I've been down lately and have been thinking about buying a new perfume. I know I shouldn't, financially, but I WANT the new Play by Givenchy in the worst way. If I continue to be down, I'll probably cave and buy it, even though part of what gets me down is my finances! Horrible catch-22.

Go get my nails done professionally, but in this economy I haven't been "pampered" in a while.

Back