Photoshop makeovers Accepting Requests

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Instructions

If you would like to make a REQUEST for a 'Virtual Makeover' here on Make up Talk Official Forums. I would be delighted all you need to do is
1) Upload a picture on Photobucket,Image Shack

2) Copy 'Image Code'

3) Paste the image code (left click mouse)

4) Click submit

5) Your picture is now uploaded onto Makeup Talk Official Forums

Request Information needed:

1) Hair colour

2)Lipstick, lipgloss,Eye liner, thicker lashes, lipliner, concealer, foundation etc.

3) change of background if needed

4) Extra touchups  &  Details if needed 

P.S Try to make your own thread for Virtual Makeovers ! I bet you will be succesful ! Dont disrespect this thread if you dont like this thread no rude or mean comments please . Make your own Virtual makeover thread Please i dont freel comfortable when others distrupt the thread but if you would like to post them feel free  .

Link for some extra touchups I'am capable of editing

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/41-nicest-photoshop-photo-effects-photoshop-tutorials/

Samples of my work

lala.jpg

avril-lavigne-picture-51.jpg

Untitled-7.jpg

emilyexample.jpg

orianthi.jpg

samples.jpg

Request from Ashbee

request.jpg

Example.jpg

blue_eye-158212.jpg

finalcopyeye.jpg

full-lips1.jpg

editedfulllips.jpg

full-lips1.jpg

Request from  

pumpkincat210

vampirelook.jpg

orianthi-1.jpg

bella.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

taylorswift-1.jpg

NCA1TFANNCAO7ZAB8CA3TRZD5CADB364ICALZZLO4CAJ2O0GGCA2AOC34CAVJ9QF3CAX34ZE2CAXKOUNBCAR1LZX7CAVVS92QCATTV0ZJCAMCEEA2CALG4XPZCAC1OAEUCAM5AV5DCAH.jpg

Editedphotoshop.jpg

A nice eye ive designed with photoshop very nice indeed and a big diffrence mascara, winged eyeliner, bleeding marcara and magicalwave around eye and more diffrences in picture

Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is great!  Thanks! Just make sure you post them here on MakeupTalk
smile.gif

What do you mean ? They are on Make up Talk Forums Oh & by the way I will add a better beging (intro) if thats what you mean my English is broken Ill Think of it as you are saying not to use text writting (u,sup,Ello,Mkaii etc)..

No, we simply mean you do not write English well and it may confuse our users.  Just do photoshop makeovers only. Thanks. 

Originally Posted by photomakeupguru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What do you mean ? They are on Make up Talk Forums Oh & by the way I will add a better beging (intro) if thats what you mean my English is broken Ill Think of it as you are saying not to use text writting (u,sup,Ello,Mkaii etc)..

Originally Posted by Reija /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No, we simply mean you do not write English well and it may confuse our users.  Just do photoshop makeovers only. Thanks. 

Is it less confusing now ? I have edited the forum Instructions please take a look.

**Thanks

Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Your English is very broken, can you reply in better English please?  This way we can understand better.

I'am very sorry , I was in a rush when I was typing

~Thanks Hope you understand

Updated:- Lips added

Sure you can photoshop me, just do whatever you want to do, something crazy!  I love to play around with photoshop.

Here's my go at it.  I made your makeup and hair a bit more dramatic for an evening look, and cleaned things up a bit.

Back