Photoshop makeovers Accepting Requests

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you photomakeupguru for the vampire look!  It's great and just in time for halloween. 
smile.gif
   and thanks to everyone else who edited my photo too.  I think they all have some very good aspects to them.

Now its November Since it is now November I will be posting a sample of a thanks giving look and thanksgiving backgrounds with thanksgiving makeovers . you may post it as your forum signature , also i can write your name under the picture.

Thanks Giving Makeup look :-  
orianthi-1.jpg

orianthi-1.jpg

This is my Accepting request thread please make your own thread im sure you will get tons of fantastic compliments
smile.gif
You can make a aceppting request thread..

Sorry for not working on your request straight away its just because i was working on examples.

= Well...I appreciate you taking your time to edit it and you working on other projects.

There is a new thread now for the picture so you (and others) can add their own style here.

Sorry , for not adding The taylor Swift biker Chic look it was because something was  up with my photobucket Sorry this picture was in a rush
frown.gif
I dont want to be late o my requests so yeah but I think its a pretty good rush ? lol Hope you like it

Here it is:

taylorswift-1.jpg

I have updated a Taylor Swift photoshop look but there seems to be a problem with my photobucket it is currently being fixed

Sorry.

~PhotoMakeUpGuru <3

Can I ask, why do you make the image so small?  Suggestion: Leave the original size

Originally Posted by photomakeupguru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have updated a Taylor Swift photoshop look but there seems to be a problem with my photobucket it is currently being fixed

Sorry.

~PhotoMakeUpGuru

divadoll just asked a question.  and you did start this thread..photoshop makeovers accepting requests...

i usually try to stay out of other people's business but that was very rude to comment like that.

Originally Posted by photomakeupguru 

Srry Ill fix the blurness.. Thxs Internet Chic
wink.gif
It because i was trying to change the dress and i kept pressing undo so it got messed up ill upload it better laiter on

https://www.makeuptalk.com/forum/thread/111955/photoshop-makeovers-accepting-requests/30#post_1725491

I have a life to you know ? Im not just a person sitting on the computer okay ?
Everyone here have lives and I would not expect you to be different in that respect.  I asked a question regarding your post in another thread.  You decided to post this same pic here but it's still blurry.

Originally Posted by pumpkincat210 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

divadoll just asked a question.  and you did start this thread..photoshop makeovers accepting requests...

i usually try to stay out of other people's business but that was very rude to comment like that.
Thank you.  This is your forum too.  There is no private business that anyone needs to stay out of.  You have every right not to tolerate rudeness from another member. 

Thank you.

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by photomakeupguru 

Srry Ill fix the blurness.. Thxs Internet Chic
wink.gif
It because i was trying to change the dress and i kept pressing undo so it got messed up ill upload it better laiter on
https://www.makeuptalk.com/forum/thread/111955/photoshop-makeovers-accepting-requests/30#post_1725491

I have a life to you know ? Im not just a person sitting on the computer okay ?
Everyone here have lives and I would not expect you to be different in that respect.  I asked a question regarding your post in another thread.  You decided to post this same pic here but it's still blurry.

Originally Posted by pumpkincat210 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you.  This is your forum too.  There is no private business that anyone needs to stay out of.  You have every right not to tolerate rudeness from another member. 

I havent been updating lately because something sas wrong with photobucket and image shack i still dont know what is wrong

:L

I will try to fix it when it fixes i will post everything at once O and Tony I didnt make this accepting requests thread just to lay there on the computer and lay on photoshop I do photoshop makeovers when i can i finished the taylor swift biker chic but it cannot upload ....

**Thanks

Quote:Originally Posted by pumpkincat210 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

MakeupTalk accepts photo uploads, you do not need to upload anywhere else.  I just didn't like the attitude.  We don't have people helping MakeupTalk with a bad attitude.

I havent been updating lately because something sas wrong with photobucket and image shack i still dont know what is wrong

:L

I will try to fix it when it fixes i will post everything at once O and Tony I didnt make this accepting requests thread just to lay there on the computer and lay on photoshop I do photoshop makeovers when i can i finished the taylor swift biker chic but it cannot upload ....

**Thanks

Back