Makeupalley.com just banned me!! WTH!? i didnt do anything ,

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really go on that site, except to read reviews. Did they send you a message saying you were getting banned?

no they didnt , i just tryed to sign in and got a " your ip address is not authorized to view this website "

i dont get it

oh well i guess ill get to know new ppl on here then?

lol

This site is better!
wink.gif

Ya, we're nice! 
smile.gif
Hello!  Welcome

Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

no they didnt , i just tryed to sign in and got a " your ip address is not authorized to view this website "

i dont get it

oh well i guess ill get to know new ppl on here then?

lol

Tony must be out redirecting MAU members over here? Lol. Just kidding. Welcome to MUT!!

I hardly post there.  Im sure I would get banned. lol I go there just for information since they seem to know alot about collection releases and stuff.

I never post there, they ban for farting when they cant even hear it, welcome to mut, our chairs are comfier over here.

I don't like their posting format for their forums, its too old school for me ha ha. I just read tons of reviews and partake in my own. Although I should be loyal and start writing reviews here. I will do that!!

I just had the same problem! I went to the post office to mail a few swaps, and I tried to log on when I got back... banned.

:eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I didnt do anything against the rules?

Originally Posted by bowbandit /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just had the same problem! I went to the post office to mail a few swaps, and I tried to log on when I got back... banned.

:eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I didnt do anything against the rules?
$5.00 says that one of their administrators is on here lurking and banning people who are registered on both sites.

I'd take that bet id I had five bucks to lose hahaha! The only thing I really got on there for was the reviews, and now I cant even see those, even when they come up in google.

well its a sign! it means MUT is the site for me! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi, I am a new member, however, I just tried to log in to my MUA account that I have had for over two years as well only to find that I couldn't. How do you know if you have been banned? Will you get a message that pops up or something? Will they not allow you to re-register? I can't log in to my account and assumed it was a glitch. I then did a search through makeup alley to see if my old posts were at least up and they weren't showing up however one of my pictures was still traceable. What. The. HECK! Some of the reviews that I initiated are up too. I decided I would try and see if I could re-register...and it IS allowing me to do that. This is REALLY screwed up. I don't even know if I am "really" banned or not. They could have at least had a message show up letting me know that my account is no longer active...ANYTHING so that members or ex-members of their site wont keep attempting to log in and contact them only to receive no response. Even when you are banned from yahoo groups you are "shown" something so that you know you are banned I know their policy says that they can ban you without notice. Got it, but by "notice" I assumed they meant as in emailing members to let them know they were banned. I would have NEVER guessed that a website with such glowing reviews on various websites would ban members and not even let members who were banned know to just stop trying to log in cause you have been banned. They don't have to go through the trouble of notifying me via email, but I think most people would appreciate it if there was SOME form of indicator on their site showing that the account is non-active. It's flat out inconsiderate and rude to just ban an account, watch members who did NOTHING worthy of being banned...keep trying to log in and speculate what could be wrong and then not have anything on the account showing that the account is inactive. 

Back