Makeupalley.com just banned me!! WTH!? i didnt do anything ,

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MUA is really bad about that. I made another account on there just to get back in touch with the ladies I was swapping with before they cut me off. :/ I dont get on much anymore due to the fact that Im a bit over it.

I'm sorry to hear that!! What horrible site support they have when they can't even respond to you/unfreeze you.

Yikes, I go on there pretty frequently. I hope that never happens to me. Granted the site is really dated, it's the only one like it really.  (Not talking down about MUT, I just view here as more of a forum and MUA as more of a consumer ratings/swap site).

I went on there ONE TIME & everyone was so rude. Never went back. They are down right mean. MUT really is nice. They have encouraged me since I was 15 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love MUT

Ya know with all the insta banning going on, it may just be the administrator changed some settings or something. Or might be a total glitch thingy. I got purposefully banned from some makeup site when we first went I to business in 2007. I can't remember the site, but all I had done was welcome new members with a "hey there and howdy" type of greeting. Guess since I used my biz name they assumed I'd be spammy, which I'm not. But MUT is my favorite makeup forum. The ladies on here are so nice to each other, and Tony does a great job. All in all....Very refreshing!

Yay!

Originally Posted by LAminerals /img/forum/go_quote.gif

But MUT is my favorite makeup forum. The ladies on here are so nice to each other, and Tony does a great job. All in all....Very refreshing!

I'll raise you $10.

I also got banned a few days ago but I barely even went on MUA though

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

$5.00 says that one of their administrators is on here lurking and banning people who are registered on both sites.

Back