MAC Cham Pale Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MAC Cham Pale Collection - Release Date December 26th, 2010
  MAC has yet another heading out for the Holidays.  I am loving this collection since it's for the fair skinned people.

MAC Cham Pale Collection Lipstick

• Flustered Frosted, pale bronze
  • Quiet, Please Sheer frosty pale beige
  • Tanarama Soft pale golden beige with gold metallic shimmer
  •  Gel Sheer pale gold

MAC Cham Pale Collection Lipgelees

• Bubble Lounge Sparkly pink peach
  • Straight to the Head Sparkly brown bronze
  • Sin-tillation Sparkly pale icy pink
  • Luxure Off-white with pink pearl

MAC Cham Pale Collection Caviar Dreams Eyeshadow Quad

• Brule Soft muted creamy beige
  • Et Tu, Bouquet? Frosted pale pink gold
  • Caviar Dreams Mid-tone frosted pewter
  • Retrospeck Beached blonde

MAC Chromagraphic Pencil

MAC Cham Pale Collection Special Reserve Highlight Powder

• Chez Chez Lame Soft gold with silver shimmer
  • Rose Ole Soft pink with gold shimmer

MAC Cham Pale Collection Nail Lacquer

• Soiree Sparkly light bronze gold
  • Very Important Platinum Mid-tone platinum

MAC Complete Comfort Creme

MAC Fix+ Lavender

MAC Lip Conditioner SPF15 + Lavender

MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 + Lavender

MAC Cham Pale Collection Paint Pots

Picture Source

Finally, a collection that actually releases when I'm near a MAC store.

I can see this one grabbing a lot of money off me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm having REALLY tough time deciding what not to get. I'm trying to narrow down but it's not working. 

I'm pale, maybe I could use some of these shades. I'll be done with no buy when this comes out so I'll check it out in the store.

Ok this does look a little boring, but I DO want all of the lip gelees (I love those), and the eye quad for some reason is catching my eye, even though the shades are nothing special. 

I need something to get excited about again.  Was actually AT a Sephora at the same time as a VIB sale, and couldn't find a damn thing I wanted.  Nothing caught my eye at all.  Was at Macys and checked out the MAC Tartan collection and none of that did anything for me either; same with the BB holiday stuff--that totally underwhelmed me.    I guess this is good because it is saving me money, but I'd just love ONE fun thing this holiday season.

Yay, maybe i could find some products i could use, a lipstick or a lipgelée. Although, i must say, they could have added a bronzer or contour powder. Maybe it's just me, but whenever i check stores for contour powders/bronzers, they are so dark even the tinniest amount makes me look ridiculous.

Yes! I'm so pale and finally a collection that I will love all of ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Loving the quad and the grey paint pot, also want to fix+ lavender,

Running out of my last bottle of fix+ rose I bought from A Rose Romance Collection

Will probably check out the lip gele's aswell, but not too sure as I usually don't do nude lips.

Those lipgelees just jumped onto my ever expanding makeup list!! Great colors!!! 

I am DROOLING over this collection!

All of these colors would compliment me so well! FINALLY a collection that better matches my skintone <3!

Have MAC ever made a nude collection with the afro americans in mind? That would be an interesting collection. 

Back