MAC Cham Pale Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't recall a mac collection with african americans except for Belle Azure in 2005.  It had color like Elite, which is similar to Woodwinked if my mind serves me correctly..  there were also some other nudes in the collection as well as some colors.  It was one of my favorite mac collections.

Originally Posted by Sexy Sadie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have MAC ever made a nude collection with the afro americans in mind? That would be an interesting collection. 

Too frosty. 

I'm 29496867373725 times more excited for Stylishly Yours. I want all four CCB's from that collection, for sure.

I'm pale but this collection is doing nothing for me.  I don't care for frosty pale lips.  I'm way excited for Peacocky though.  

If i had no eyeshadows i would get the palette because i like the colors but ill pass. Im only excited about Wonder Woman at this point.

I am dying for news on Wonder Woman. I saw the prototypes, and they look kind of cute.

Ahhh, I shouldn't have looked.  I've been staying away because I've heard it was neutrals and stuff... stuff I wear on a regular basis.  And now I've seen and I want.  lol

Also... MAC emailed me a free overnight shipping code last night!   The code is XMAS in case anyone wants to know. 

Back