Pore Refining... ANYTHING!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey does anyone know of any good pore refining products that actually work?!-- anything from lotions to cleansers would be great!

Thanks!!

whenever i brake out i use queen helene mint mask, and it works well to, i tried dr brandt poreless cleanser and it was pretty good.hth

Hey jenny, i really like Queen Helene Mask as well. Never tried the Dr. Brant product though, I always see it at Sephora.

I looked up reviews for this but they don't seem to be that great. I had heard the cleanser was good but judging from the reviews I don't think i'd buy it anymore.

I received in a swap a tube of Pore Refining Creme Mosturizer by Neutrogena. I've heard mixed reviews on this product like it can cause breakouts ect :/ But at the same time, some people swear by it! Anyone have experience using it?

I got a gwp of Cliniques Pore Minimizer Thermal-Active Skin Refiner and I have used it about 3 times and I think it has helped. Stings a little bit, but nothing to bad, since you rinse it of almost at once.

//Jenny

OMG~ Kim I was gonna start a thread asking you about that masque!! How funny! How long do you leave it on for and how often do you do it?

Avon's Pore-fection series work on me. But I only use the clay cleanser (which control my oil pretty well) and the mask which is my HG. It tightens my pores in a way I never thought possible. :clap

Note: This is the first pore-refining product that I have ever tried.

I've been using the Pore Refining Mosturizer and I don't see a drastic change in my pore size... but I do like it as a basic moisturizer. I'll probably use up the whole tube but I dont think i'd repurchase.

i've noticed the egg mask i've been using has realllly been doing wonders for my pores. mix egg with lemon juice and let it sit on your face for about 10 mins.

Do you use the whole egg or only the egg white? How long do you leave the mask on your face?

Id used Neutrogena since last 2 years. Abt 5 tubes.. 1 tubes can last long abt 4 mths.

I really fed up.. No changes at all. :icon_twis

lately I tried Cellex C 4 item - mask, line smoother, clns and toner.

In 2 mths -it works pretty well. Pore becomes smaller and oily skin less 70-80% .. :clap :clap

On this quest myself I have found some things I have been impressed with.

1.the same Clinique pore refiner already mentioned does real well before foundation and primer if you wear that

2. Dr Brandts Poreless line and Microdermabrasion does pretty good maintenance but is also quite expensive which brought me to

3.Philosophy Purity and When Hope is not enough and this addresses many issues giving a healthy glow I have not had maybe ever, even shrinking my pores but not helping with oily T Zone (although these 2 items will stay in my plan) so now I added

4. Lancomes Pure Focus the Tone, Hydrate and Control Shine wow what a trio before a makeup, altough I apply it day and night make keeps those oilies away, almost no touch up.

Well hope maybe something there helps out and I have to agree nothing like a nice eggwash mask. Let us know what works best for you.

Back