Pore Refining... ANYTHING!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi, well i don't know how big your pores are , but mine got bigger from sun damage. i like clear action(like proactive). i love the cleanser and toner. i also use mary kay micro dermabrasion stuff. well anyways , when you wash your face( no soap!), rinse with really cold water to close the pores . if they're really big you might want to check out laser resurfacing. good luck!

Hmm I heard pores are like scars and they dont go away that easily, I might be wrong. I thought there is nothing you can do about it.

hey, well you won't permantly shrink pores on your own but i've read that you can with laser resurfacing. if they're real big, i would check into it,only if you want to. but just remember, things look worse usually on ourselfs than from someones else's eyes.

I Recently picked up some neutrogena pore refining toner & I really like it. I use it around my nose and chin. I think it would be to harsh for my cheeks But I do put a little on my forhead. It seems to tighten everything up. It dries up blemishes as well. I have very oily skin, so it works great for me. Hopes this helps a little!!

Back