FOTD April 4, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and your week is off to a good start.

Eyes:

ELF Basic Eye Edition Encyclopedia

Almay Intense IColor eyeliner - Purple Amethyst

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara - Black

Cheeks:

ELF Studio Blush - Bronzed

ELF Studio Blush - Gotta Glow

Beauty Control Blush - Shady Lady

Lips:

Wet N Wild Lipstick - 522A

This is defnitely my FAVORITE look from you I've seen!! Love the way you blended the colors on your lid, and that liner is just gorgeous too.

i'm loving that lipstick and purple liner jean!

Cheeks: Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream #23 & MAC Hang Loose Mineralize Blush

Lips: Revlon Fire & Ice Lipstick

Eyes: Avon Glimmersticks Emerald then applied Avon Glimmersticks Liquiglide in Brown halfway from the middle to the end of the top waterline added on Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black

Hey Jeannie, Im just comment when there's something I dont like from now on! LOL!

Just know that I think you're fabulous and I love all your colors and looks and please, please dont ever change your hair color! LOL!

I wanted to play with the Burning Heart palette from Sugarpill.

Face:
MAC Prep + Prime Skin
Revolon ColorStay Foundation, Caramel (Combination/Oily Skin)

Eyes:
Sugarpill Burning Heart palette
MAC Eyebrow pencil, Spiked
MAC Studio Finish Concealer, NW40
MAC Eye Khol, Smolder
Maybelline Ultra Liner
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express, Blackest Black

Lips:

MAC l/l, Magenta
MAC l/g, Flashmode

Cheeks:
Nars Blush, Mata Hari

Thanks Tismama, its my entry for the DTB Hip Hop Honey contest! You should check it out and compete!!  I have to say, your skin and complexion is beautiful!

@dreamwarrior- you're welcome & thanks so much! & i never heard of that. where do i go to enter?

wow! loving the colors on you ladies!

here you go...

Here is a snapshot of the products:

Shadows - Prestige Cosmetics in Comet, Angel, and Champagne and Rimmel in Bronzed

Eyeliners: Rimmel in Purple Shock and Clinique quickliner sampler in dark chocolate

Lips: Clinique long last lipstick  in Pink Spice

Mascara: Twilight Beauty Volturi in Crown lol! Not a fan of Twilight but it was for 99 cents! http://twilightbeauty.com/volturitwilight.aspx

Face: Physicians Formula stick concealer in Light and Rimmel dare to bare face luminizer in Beachy Queen

Cheeks: I've used the eyeshadows

It's really cute and summery! i love it
sunshine.gif

Originally Posted by tismama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i'm loving that lipstick and purple liner jean!

Cheeks: Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream #23 & MAC Hang Loose Mineralize Blush

Lips: Revlon Fire & Ice Lipstick

Eyes: Avon Glimmersticks Emerald then applied Avon Glimmersticks Liquiglide in Brown halfway from the middle to the end of the top waterline added on Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black

Okay, I did this today just playing around with colors and stuff...

I used the L'Oreal Intense Pigment or whatever it's called... a purple/yellow duo

NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk as a base

NYX Yellow pigment on top of the L'Oreal yellow

Bare Minerals Foundation

Bare Minerals Blush (It was a sample so I don't know the color)

Jane Bronzer

Contouring color from my Coastal Scents blush palette

Lipcolor was MAC Lady Gaga 2 with a NYX color around the lips as a liner

I wasn't crazy how the lipstick looked, so I took it off and just put Mac champagnish color sparkle lipgloss on that's the 2nd pic

Back