FOTD April 4, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@musingmuse- thank you! i thought i'd be a bit creative today lol & i love your look today i love that pop of color you added to your bottom waterline. it makes the look!

@changingfaces- love it!

Oh wow!!!  So full of colour!!!!  I love your look MsJellie!!!  The ringlets are awsome!!!  I'm so jealous!!!  My cam is busted so no FOTD for me for sometime now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by llehsal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh wow!!!  So full of colour!!!!  I love your look MsJellie!!!  The ringlets are awsome!!!  I'm so jealous!!!  My cam is busted so no FOTD for me for sometime now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My phone's memory card is full so I cant post for a little while either! I get home and am too tired/lazy to download the stupid pictures! LOL!

@Tis, WOW Hot mama!!  You are so rocking that bold lip. 

@Muse, I'm crazy about the colorful eyeliner, nice pop of color

@ChangingFaces, Those colors look fantastic with your coloring!  A few months ago I would have thought yellow shadow was not everyday wearable, today I LOVE it with all these Springtime looks!

Thanks everyone!  You all are so awesome and encourage me to share more FOTDs with you!  As for my pores, I couldn't even tell you!  All I do it alternate between using Cetaphil and the OCM of cleaning with olive and castor oil.

Pretty ladies...

Jeanie - that mascara is rocking ur lashes...very nice.

Tis - you are looking hot with that lips.

MsJellie - nice combo, I never tot those combo will be great but after seeing yours...they are beautiful.

Msmuse - very pretty, you look like a doll.

Changing - i like ur features.  Your e/s combo is beautiful.

Muse very flattering color choices looks very natural

CF this is very highlighting I'm loving the purples and golds this spring myself!! 

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you everyone! so sweet.
heart.gif
wub.gif

Back