What magazines do you read?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Subscribed to:

Runner's Mag

Inside New Jersey

Triathlete

Modified

Occassionally buy:

EVERYTHING! LOL! There are months when I buy Vogue or Business Week or Cosmo or Sixteen's Prom Issue, etc.

I have no limits - I even buy Bridal magazines from time to time for the articles or fashion or tips or whatever.

I am subscribed to many magazines! My favorite is Cosmopolitan. I also really like Glamour and, believe it or not, Playboy. I also get Marie Claire, but I don't like that one so I am not going to renew. My daughter is subscribed to seventeen which is one I do enjoy. I also get Maxim, but I don't like that one at all! My daughter also is subscibed to some horse magazine. And we get Reader's Digest too, that one is okay.

I subscribe to Fashion Magazine - its Canadian.       fashionmagazine.com

Otherwise, I just check out the websites of other magazines.

The best articles are always featured there, and I don't have to pay for them.

hmm...

Lou Lou for the shopping guides on what to save and splurge on to get the same look or something inspired by runway.

Zink for the high end session photoshoots. the makeup and lighting are amazing for ideas!

Allure for the makeup, some articles when you can find them between 7 ads, blah.

Fashion for fashion and makeup

Elle sometimes

Flare for the clothes

Adbusters for the social commentary and artwork. IDEAS!

Cosmo doesn't do it for me anymore. It's been the same superficially intriguing dribble since i was 17 but i do like how they include more ways of protecting your health and yourself, when out testing out 3 out of 10 "new" ways to get guys to notice you and the reverse version of position #34 that seems similar to position #12 from the last issue...i wonder why not just perfect the 10 "new" moves until you do "drive him crazy" before you add another 10 "new" ones?

VOGUE US & Paris (it's educational, afterall.) Newsweek. Time. Maclean's. Cosmopolitan. Nylon. Flare/ELLE Canada/Fashion (all Canadian, and good for CDN prices!) Online: salon & slate.

Tattoo

Tattoo Flash

Maclean's

National Geographic

Glamour

Nylon

People

Cosmopolitan

I really really dislike Vogue. Like 300 HE advertisements and a handful of short articles doesn't really do it for me. =x

The pictures are pretty but I don't really get anything out of it, maybe if I was rich I could consider it 'shopping'. =P

Cosmo natch, Vogue, Top Sante, Private Eye. Hello if I am feeling trashy and the cover is interesting.

Elle Canada because someone online seems to be giving them away all the time.  I got a 1 year subscrip from ELF last year and another year this year from other online store.

Decorating mags...  those are the only ones I buy. 

People style
laughno.gif

W is my only subscription. I buy copies of Women's Health, Shape and Self from Half Priced Books. And from my library, I  check out Cosmo, Allure, Glamour, Elle, Vanity Fair, Vogue and Instyle. Not all the time, but when I feel like reading fashion and beauty magazines.

i subscribe to allure. love that magazine.  i also read a little from cosmopolitan, instyle, and glamour.  i'm more interested in the mu.

Back