What magazines do you read?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love tabloid trash such as US Weekly and Star. Both of those have expired. I keep Shape up-to-date always. That magazine is just awesome.

Originally Posted by macuseringa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love tabloid trash such as US Weekly and Star. Both of those have expired. I keep Shape up-to-date always. That magazine is just awesome.

I always get these when I fly somewhere :X

I am not going to renew anymore magazine subscriptions, I have way too much passion for makeup to sit and read magazines. I'd much rather be playing in my makeup and check forum and the like.  But currently I receive US Weekly, Glamour, and Cosmo. Love them all for their own reasons, but I just don't need to spend the money on something I may or may not read and then throw out.  Terrible, I know, but we don't recycle and I just hate to see all the trees being chopped down for my mags that are or aren't being read.  I can get similar, if not the same info off the internet.

as far as fashion magazines go, i read allure, lucky and elle. otherwise, i read the economist and reason.

when i was younger i read a lot of DOlly and girlfriend magazines... then i moved onto reader's digest (my dad had a subscription and he never read them! lol so i started... he actually got scammed into subscribing!)

Now i don't really read any mags. but I do get the marie claire beauty mags.. though I find them to be fairly elementary... maybe i should move onto actual beauty books

I have a subscription to Frankie,buy Yen every month long with Vogue, Russh, Harper's Bazaar and sometimes Marie Claire.

too many... but that's because I get a lot of free/discount subscriptions from bargain sites and I'm always sitting at the pool or at a karate lesson.

for beauty I like Glamour ...

I also read regularly:

Good Housekeeping

Redbook

Cooks Country

Clean Eating

any of the trendy fashion magazines as i like to keep up with whats new and hot..all articles related to make up and techniques..so if its on the front page i usually buy the magazine..i quit subscribing to everything due to cost..

I get People to keep up on those celebs I could care less about ; ), Woman's Day because it was a free subscription, Healthy Cooking because it was another free subscription and Bead Style because it gives inspiration for making my own jewelry. 

A sub to Working Mom showed up at my apt.  I don't know why.  I never signed up for it and I'm not a working mom  o_O  But I guess it's interesting to read

I subscribe to Allure, it's the only mag I regularly read! I will occasionally pick up stuff like Glamour and Elle Canada and that.. and actually, my guilty pleasure is Seventeen magazine... I'm 23.... shhh don't tell!! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A sub to Working Mom showed up at my apt.  I don't know why.  I never signed up for it and I'm not a working mom  o_O  But I guess it's interesting to read

If you purchased something from Elf's site over $30 you get a free subscription to that, you have to check a box if you don't want it, so if you didn't see that it's probably why you're getting them!

I think the most I've ever spent there in 1 go was 15 bucks haha  I also got another subscription to a magazine I guess it came from there too.

Hmm weird! Maybe they opted you in by mistake!! They must be desperate for readership!
icon_lol.gif

Wow, I read so many (I read most of them online)

• Harpers Bazaar
  • Glamour
  • InStyle
  • Marie Claire
  • Vogue (US, It, Fr, Es, UK)
  • Allure
  • Flare
  • Vanidades
  • Caras
I read a lot more but not as much as these.

I subscribe to ( printed version)

Bloomberg Businessweek

Elle US

Elle Canada

Marie Claire

Cosmopolitan

GQ

Women's Health

I've also got trial subscriptions for

Seventeen

Teen Vogue

W