Dare to Be Nails – Animal Instincts - (May 24 – June 7)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=medium]It's Time for a New Theme! 
happy.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]Chosen by Neglic winner of the challenge  Dare To Be Nails - May Flowers 
goldcup.gif

Remember!

[SIZE=medium]If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PM[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]PM[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]me with your choice, your entry will not be included in the voting poll. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget.  
rolleyes.gif
[/SIZE]

Entry deadline for Dare to Be Challenges will be at 6pm Central Time on the last day of the challenge. (2 weeks time) Please have your entry posted and pm sent to me, prior to this date/time 
smile.gif
 Thank You! XO

[SIZE=medium]Here are some inspirational pics, but feel free to add your own to this thread: [/SIZE]

I was going to post my snake skin mani but since there is already one I will enter this: 

I am assuming that a butterfly counts as an animal.

Wow beautiful nails!  I haven't done it lately but in the past (like 2 years ago)  I've had my toes done with zebra stripes and another time with tiger stripes. I loved it! I got so many compliments. I need to do it again but but this time maybe I'll be more daring and go for my fingernails. I love the butterfly look!

Great entries!

Here's an inspirational pic!

I love this!

I'm going to work on my entry today! I'm feeling motivated!

What is the name of that blue polish!?  It's gorgeous!

Originally Posted by Jjlane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was going to post my snake skin mani but since there is already one I will enter this: 

The name of that polish is Sally Hansen HD: Spectrum. I actually saw this on sale at walgreens today. Maybe you could find it on sale :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I saw it on sale as well! Almost bought it...but I'm realizing I have WAY too much nail polish.

Quote:

That's gorgeous! I'm loving the blue in this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes, butterflies counts!

Edit: Jess, if I remembered correctly you did this mani around the start of May before the challenge started.. the rules states no recycled images:

All entries must be specifically created for each individual challenge. No recycled images will be allowed. That is, if you enter an image/images for one challenge, you cannot enter the same image/images in another challenge. Entries must also be created for makeuptalk and not be an entry from an outside challenge.
... I guess that's for Vixie to decide

Ngelic, you are right. I did not know that before submitting that but Vixie contacted me about it. I was planning on doing this mani again this weekend in a different color so then it would count since I am doing it specifically for this challenge. 

Ngelic, you are right. I did not know that before submitting that but Vixie contacted me about it. I was planning on doing this mani again this weekend in a different color so then it would count since I am doing it specifically for this challenge. 
Ohh I wonder what colours you'll pick this time for it :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back