FOTD June 13, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Urban Decay Foundation To Powder

Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Palette (all eye shadows in there)

Urban Decay Whiskey pencil liner

Rimmel Mascara

MAC Shell Highligther

Maybelline Blush

Wet N Wild Brow Kit

Burts Bees Chapstick LOL

I tried to take the picture with a flash on my Blackberry. After 10 minutes I can see again LOL.. That thing is brutal!!! I'm trying to figure out if I like the UD Foundation or not... I have NO concealer on, so tell me your opinions :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here is my simple look for Monday fun...

You are now featured on our homepage!  https://www.makeuptalk.com/

Originally Posted by AmyNxDx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Urban Decay Foundation To Powder

Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Palette (all eye shadows in there)

Urban Decay Whiskey pencil liner

Rimmel Mascara

MAC Shell Highligther

Maybelline Blush

Wet N Wild Brow Kit

Burts Bees Chapstick LOL

I tried to take the picture with a flash on my Blackberry. After 10 minutes I can see again LOL.. That thing is brutal!!! I'm trying to figure out if I like the UD Foundation or not... I have NO concealer on, so tell me your opinions :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Here is my simple look for Monday fun...

Oh yay!!! Thanks 
wub.gif

Thanks Bonnie :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Angels - no, I forgot to pack it this morning... I do my makeup at work in a tiny 2" by 2" mirror LOL

Watermelon inspired eyes today..

ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Plum

ColorIcon Eyeliner Pencil in Cool Green

ColorIcon Eyeliner Pencil in Black Black

ELF Allover Cover Stick in Apricot Beige as base

ELF 100 Eyeshadow Palette (bright lime green and mixed barbie pink with 'red')

Great Lash BIG mascara

(sorry about the little line of skin above the eyeliner.. tried fake eyelashes and HATE THEM!!)

Covergirl Foundation in Ivory

ELF Bronzer in Warm

I saw the pics and thought "Oh Watermelon!!" so you did it right for me to instantly think that!! love it!

Played with the watermelon look a little more.

FIRST

Added seeds and half green lips :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Seeds are ELF waterproof eyeliner in black

Lips are Cool Green eyeliner pencil by ColorIcon (wet and wild), with lime green shadow over, plus ELF super glossy lip shine in angel.

Then changed out the green lips for something more wearable. Wet & Wild lipstick in 514A (ugly fushia) with ELF super glossy lip shine in Angel

(sorry for this really crappy pic)

You are so cute Amy!  You did a better job at blending those eyeshadows that the UD MUA you had.

Sarra!  You stole my idea lol.. I was going to do a Strawberry Fanta look today.. The can has been staring me in the face.  The eyeshadow is so pretty on you.

Originally Posted by Its Only Nicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You are so cute Amy!  You did a better job at blending those eyeshadows that the UD MUA you had.
Thanks LOL I do think I did better than her!! It's so easy for me to do my own makeup but so hard for me to do others, I did my friend's this weekend and it looked awesome though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sarra - I love the added seeds <3

@amy- gorgeous! i love your hair. how do you like the urban decay face makeup?

@sarra- very creative. i like the green lips

Face: Revlon Color Stay (combination skin) & MAC Pink Power MSF (bronzer)

Lips: Smashbox O Plump

Cheeks: Tarte Blush Tipsy

(took this with my iphone camera. better lighting-- this is at the end of the day. please ignore my dry scalp. lol)

Back