Sign in to follow this  
Bonnie Krupa

The "Other Hand" Challenge

LOLz look at this mess, so everything is uneven i think its because towards the end my hand started to get tired so it looks horrible. haha  now i have something to lol at. 

DSCN6437.JPGDSCN6433.JPGDSCN6435.JPG

aww thats not that bad.  I want to do this.. but im seriously scared of poking my eye out w/the eyeliner..   or stabbing myself again w/the mascara.. I love your lip rings btw.. so awesome!..

when is the final day for this challenge? I was gonna do mine today but my face has broken out so bad that my face hurts :(

ooo this sounds like fun... This would be hard with my left hand and no contacts! LOL... I'd be basically doing this BLIND..

LMAO!

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa View Post

I mean heck I haven't even had time to do mine and I started the thread lmao

Ok just finished editing....I had to speed up some parts b/c the size is huuuuuuge. It's about 16 min= about 3 hours to finalize. I'm hoping it will be able to upload to MuT!

ARGH! OMFG! So I decided to clean my makeup room, stash, and brushes while the video exports. So as I'm cleaning my brushes in the sink, my Sephora brush cleaner freaking FALLS IN THE SINK HOLE WHILE THE DISPOSER IS RUNNING!!!! IT'S STUCK! I can't get it out lol and im so PO'd about it!!! I had to finish cleaning my brushes with dish soap. GARR!!!!!!!

that sucks! that reminds me i have to clean my brushes and re-organize my makeup kit... that is the only thing i keep clean when all else fails... my bedroom is a disaster