The "Other Hand" Challenge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

that could be greeneyelady...i think alot of us artistic souls are either right brained and can be somewhat ambidextrous because of how our brains are already hardwired for art ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I can't use my left hand at all :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOLz look at this mess, so everything is uneven i think its because towards the end my hand started to get tired so it looks horrible. haha  now i have something to lol at. 

aww thats not that bad.  I want to do this.. but im seriously scared of poking my eye out w/the eyeliner..   or stabbing myself again w/the mascara.. I love your lip rings btw.. so awesome!..

i did poke myself in the eye with the eyeliner, good thing it wasnt super sharp, lol. that was the hardest part, the eyeliner. and thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

when is the final day for this challenge? I was gonna do mine today but my face has broken out so bad that my face hurts :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ooo this sounds like fun... This would be hard with my left hand and no contacts! LOL... I'd be basically doing this BLIND..

claps.gif
yay hehe I think I'm going to try it today if  I have time

Ok just finished editing....I had to speed up some parts b/c the size is huuuuuuge. It's about 16 min= about 3 hours to finalize. I'm hoping it will be able to upload to MuT!

Back