If you could only use one makeup item for the rest of your life...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
excluding brushes and accessories, what would it be?

Mine would be eyeshadow, because in a pinch it can double as blush and liner. What about you all?

I would take Tinted Moisturizer.  I would either take the UD TM or NuSkin Beneficial Tinted Moisturizer.  Both have great coverage and high SPF.  I fry in no time!  I can always use colored pencils to help apply blush, e/s, eyeliner, lipliner.  It works out perfectly!

OMG... I am thinking a great foundation... one that is buildable... I can always bite my lips and pinch my cheeks to get a flush... but foundation can hide alot of stuff...

I am rolling with the foundation girls.  However one is hard to narrow down.  I also love me my mascara.

Definitely CalistaCosmetics mineral foundation.  It's so light and natural and makes my face look flawless!  LOVE it! In a pinch, I would dare to go out with nothing else on.

MAC eyeshadow Brun.  You can use it to fill in your eyebrows and also as a light eyeliner.

Mine woud be eye liner pencil.  I could shape my eyebrows, line my eyes and smudge it to make a slight smokey eye,

Probably mascara. I suppose I could dip in a brush and try it out as eyeliner too.

Probably a neutral blush. No wait...lipgloss....
smile.gif

Back