If you could only use one makeup item for the rest of your life...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Concealer without a doubt. At first I was thinking mascara or something with color (I love color)  but really, if I have obvious blemishes or circles etc, its distracts from my face as a whole.

mine would be (EYE LINER)
wub.gif

First I was thinking - nothing.  I don't think I can just wear 1 thing.. then I thought dark brown eyeshadow.  I can foil shadow and turn it to eyeliner.  I can also use it to fill my brow.  3 things in 1 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Mine would have to be mascara. I feel weird wearing any makeup without evening out my skin first, but mascara just makes me feel so much prettier lol. I guess because long, full lashes are just so feminine and flirty. I feel 100% girl when my lashes are really noticeable, and I can't get that without mascara. x3

It has to be mascara for me!!  Although given it is for life I should probably go with a foundation or a sun screen with SPF 50, to help with the wrinkles and sun damage!!  Great question!!

Latest posts

Back