hot pink--new ELF bejeweled brushes for Xmas

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never really had an issue with ELF brushes (except for my own stupidity) so I think these will be worth it.

I've seen the non-ELF beauty books as well. And now that I think about it, I have seen similar brushes.

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

they seem to sell the same stuff!  I've sen those beauty books there but not by ELF

I personally can't remember. I doubt it tho, F21 has super cheap cosmetics.

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

are those books more expensive at f21?  because that would be super lame lol

I will definitely be picking up a few of these even if I don't use them to actually apply makeup, they are just too adorable!

Are they synthetic or real hair? They look a bit scratchy on the video. The only one i'd like to try is the blending brush.

I saw these yesterday online and thought these were really cute. I like the pink and the silver ones. I think the eyelash curler is super cute. I think I will buy them b/c they are cute and they will look nice setting on my vanity....plus they are cheap. I have a few of the studio elf brushes and they work really well in my opinion.

I have no idea lol Check out their web site tho, I'm sure they have the info.

Originally Posted by Lysette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are they synthetic or real hair? They look a bit scratchy on the video. The only one i'd like to try is the blending brush.

I agree. They look super cute, even if I don't use them but to be fair I have never had an issue with their. I have a lot of their studio ones too.

Originally Posted by bwlblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw these yesterday online and thought these were really cute. I like the pink and the silver ones. I think the eyelash curler is super cute. I think I will buy them b/c they are cute and they will look nice setting on my vanity....plus they are cheap. I have a few of the studio elf brushes and they work really well in my opinion.

OH MY GAWD.. i'm not into glitzy-pink stuff usually, and i have enougn good brushes (did i just say that?!?!?!) but theeeseee... ahhhhhhhhh.

i want to get the kabuki and like 2-3 eye brushes just for the sole purpose of decorating my make up/clothing room with them (which i will have after moving into weeks.. i can't waiiittt :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

will they be permanent? i don't have money right now cause, again, i'm moving very soon, and actually need to buy craploads of furniture..mhh

Back