hot pink--new ELF bejeweled brushes for Xmas

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How old are your ELF brushes? I bought some in early '09 that were amazing--fluffy, nicely cut, etc. When they came to target, I bought an angled eyeshadow brush like the one I had before, and it was awful in comparison--single, rough cut and not as fluffy. Was that just a dud, or did the ELF $1 brushes take a dramatic leap back in quality?

Originally Posted by Hezzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've never really had an issue with ELF brushes (except for my own stupidity) so I think these will be worth it.

They're just a gift item so they won't have em forever. And right now they have free shipping when you spend $25.  BUT Forever 21 has had brushes similar to these and I believe they have them all the time. But in my opinion, the ELF ones look better.

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OH MY GAWD.. i'm not into glitzy-pink stuff usually, and i have enougn good brushes (did i just say that?!?!?!) but theeeseee... ahhhhhhhhh.

i want to get the kabuki and like 2-3 eye brushes just for the sole purpose of decorating my make up/clothing room with them (which i will have after moving into weeks.. i can't waiiittt :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

will they be permanent? i don't have money right now cause, again, i'm moving very soon, and actually need to buy craploads of furniture..mhh

I don't own that particular so I'm not sure. But I have a few of the ELF brushes, well 4 I think, and so far so good. I wash them regularly and I don't have a problem with fluffyness. I'm willing to bet you may have bought a dud.

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How old are your ELF brushes? I bought some in early '09 that were amazing--fluffy, nicely cut, etc. When they came to target, I bought an angled eyeshadow brush like the one I had before, and it was awful in comparison--single, rough cut and not as fluffy. Was that just a dud, or did the ELF $1 brushes take a dramatic leap back in quality?

I just remembered where else I saw these brushes, either Icing or Claires but I think Icing.

I got 3 of them today. They're pretty, but not sure how much use I will get out of them. We'll see!

Back