Katie-Gaslight

bzz agent - consumer testing panel (aka lookie what i got to try out!)

Originally Posted by KeepOnSingin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiheather View Post

But I'm not sure if two reviews of each product is counted or if two reviews in general. I'm just going to do them all and hope my score sky rockets.

It probably won't. I've emailed them about BzzScores before, and they said if you do 2 or 4 it doesn't really matter. As long as you do 2, you'll get the increase.

Thanks for the info! 

I'm jealous of all of you getting the Got2B hair powder! I've been trying to find it at my local Walgreens and haven't seen it. I saw them post on FB about the campaign and was dying to get in. Oh well, I guess. I'm finishing up the Garnier dry oil now, and it's just okay.

I just realized that the Childrens Claritin had been going on for awhile before I got an invite... do they often invite people weeks after it starts? So does this mean I could still get an invite to something else currently going on?

Originally Posted by Jamie P View Post

I just realized that the Childrens Claritin had been going on for awhile before I got an invite... do they often invite people weeks after it starts? So does this mean I could still get an invite to something else currently going on?

I think invites go out in waves. Sometimes campaigns fill up really fast, but others aren't as popular so they do another round of invites because they want max participation in each one.

I just signed up for the Got2B hair powder campaign. I could use a bit of lift in my hair. I've been wanting to try this stuff for a minute. I'm glad I'm getting the chance.

Originally Posted by queenofperil View Post

Hmm. Maybe that means there's still hope for that chocolate campaign. I sound so desperate. I am desperate. :(

Hmm. Maybe that means there's still hope for that chocolate campaign. I sound so desperate. I am desperate. :(

Lol, I would have loved getting into that one. I don't see anyone turning that one down.

My score is 4.8 and I only get invited into about one out of every 4 campaigns, give or take. {shakes fist at the heavens}

I'm not too bummed about the got2be because I already own that product. I won't say what I think, so you can test it without bias.

But yes, man oh man, woulda loved that chocolate one.

Originally Posted by samplegal View Post

My score is 4.8 and I only get invited into about one out of every 4 campaigns, give or take. {shakes fist at the heavens}

I'm not too bummed about the got2be because I already own that product. I won't say what I think, so you can test it without bias.

But yes, man oh man, woulda loved that chocolate one.

Don't feel too bad. Mine is a 9.5 and I haven't gotten invited to many recent campaigns. The say it's based first on demographics and survey results and then BzzScore.

Don't feel too bad. Mine is a 9.5 and I haven't gotten invited to many recent campaigns. The say it's based first on demographics and survey results and then BzzScore.

Wow, that's a high score!

Good to know it's more about demographics. I'd rather be overlooked for a reason, rather than randomly, lol.

Originally Posted by samplegal View Post

Wow, that's a high score!

Good to know it's more about demographics. I'd rather be overlooked for a reason, rather than randomly, lol.

Yup. As long as you have above a 2.0 you'll get invites if you are right for the campaign.

Guest ButterflyGrl

I'm in a dry spell as well. I had three going at the same time and after they ended nothing. Just the lonely sound of crickets chirping. Okay, there are no crickets, but you catch the drift I'm sure.

I had such high hopes for the chocolate, but that stuff was just plain bad. :( WAY too sweet, the flavors were off, and overall it was just a very disappointing and unpleasant experience. Who would have thought one could say that about chocolate, right??

We initially wanted to do a "tasting" with my boyfriend - cut all the truffles in half, started trying them in the hope to compare notes... And after about 4 truffles we kind of put that box away. I finished the rest on my own just because I didn't want them to go to waste. *sigh* at least it was free, right?

Whoops. ....how the information in my profile and the surveys relate to the campaigns sometimes. There are things I think I would be an obvious choice for that I see people review and wonder what demographic they were looking for. I saw someone on the Unreal candy campaign start their review with "I hate sweets but...". I wish I could be in on their process. I'm sure it woukd be interesting!

Originally Posted by cranraspberry View Post

I had such high hopes for the chocolate, but that stuff was just plain bad. :( WAY too sweet, the flavors were off, and overall it was just a very disappointing and unpleasant experience. Who would have thought one could say that about chocolate, right??

We initially wanted to do a "tasting" with my boyfriend - cut all the truffles in half, started trying them in the hope to compare notes... And after about 4 truffles we kind of put that box away. I finished the rest on my own just because I didn't want them to go to waste. *sigh* at least it was free, right?

That makes me sad. Still, I'd be more than happy to attempt to give that chocolate a loving home. 18.gif

That's a really high score.

Originally Posted by cranraspberry View Post

Oh no! I guess im glad I didn't get it I would have been so disappointed.

Originally Posted by JC327 View Post

Oh no! I guess im glad I didn't get it I would have been so disappointed.

I guess it's also a matter of taste, but considering how much they charge ($27 for 9 truffles that we didn't even enjoy! And $8.50 for the bars...) I really was not the least bit impressed. $27 chocolate should be nothing less of amazing, as far as I'm concerned, but I'd honestly take a $3 Lindt bar over any of the Pure Madness stuff any day. frown.gif

That makes me sad. Still, I'd be more than happy to attempt to give that chocolate a loving home. 18.gif

I know, I was so excited initially! But I really wish you would have gotten into that campaign instead of me - maybe you would've enjoyed it a little more... I even took a look at the other Bzz, and saw that while a lot of people were giving 4 and 5 stars, there were quite a few 1-3 star reviews as well, so it's not just me. I still can't understand how anyone could manage to screw up chocolate?..