Jump to content
Katie-Gaslight

bzz agent - consumer testing panel (aka lookie what i got to try out!)

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by KeepOnSingin View Post

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiheather View Post

 

 

But I'm not sure if two reviews of each product is counted or if two reviews in general. I'm just going to do them all and hope my score sky rockets.

 

It probably won't. I've emailed them about BzzScores before, and they said if you do 2 or 4 it doesn't really matter. As long as you do 2, you'll get the increase.

Thanks for the info! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm jealous of all of you getting the Got2B hair powder! I've been trying to find it at my local Walgreens and haven't seen it. I saw them post on FB about the campaign and was dying to get in. Oh well, I guess. I'm finishing up the Garnier dry oil now, and it's just okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just realized that the Childrens Claritin had been going on for awhile before I got an invite... do they often invite people weeks after it starts? So does this mean I could still get an invite to something else currently going on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Jamie P View Post

 

I just realized that the Childrens Claritin had been going on for awhile before I got an invite... do they often invite people weeks after it starts? So does this mean I could still get an invite to something else currently going on?

 

I think invites go out in waves. Sometimes campaigns fill up really fast, but others aren't as popular so they do another round of invites because they want max participation in each one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just signed up for the Got2B hair powder campaign. I could use a bit of lift in my hair. I've been wanting to try this stuff for a minute. I'm glad I'm getting the chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by queenofperil View Post

 

Hmm. Maybe that means there's still hope for that chocolate campaign. I sound so desperate. I am desperate. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by queenofperil View Post

 

Hmm. Maybe that means there's still hope for that chocolate campaign. I sound so desperate. I am desperate. :(

Lol, I would have loved getting into that one. I don't see anyone turning that one down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My score is 4.8 and I only get invited into about one out of every 4 campaigns, give or take. {shakes fist at the heavens}

 

I'm not too bummed about the got2be because I already own that product. I won't say what I think, so you can test it without bias.

 

But yes, man oh man, woulda loved that chocolate one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by samplegal View Post

 

My score is 4.8 and I only get invited into about one out of every 4 campaigns, give or take. {shakes fist at the heavens}

 

I'm not too bummed about the got2be because I already own that product. I won't say what I think, so you can test it without bias.

 

But yes, man oh man, woulda loved that chocolate one.

 

Don't feel too bad. Mine is a 9.5 and I haven't gotten invited to many recent campaigns. The say it's based first on demographics and survey results and then BzzScore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by KeepOnSingin View Post

 

 

Don't feel too bad. Mine is a 9.5 and I haven't gotten invited to many recent campaigns. The say it's based first on demographics and survey results and then BzzScore.

 

Wow, that's a high score!

 

Good to know it's more about demographics. I'd rather be overlooked for a reason, rather than randomly, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by samplegal View Post

 

 

Wow, that's a high score!

 

Good to know it's more about demographics. I'd rather be overlooked for a reason, rather than randomly, lol.

 

Yup. As long as you have above a 2.0 you'll get invites if you are right for the campaign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ButterflyGrl

I'm in a dry spell as well. I had three going at the same time and after they ended nothing. Just the lonely sound of crickets chirping. Okay, there are no crickets, but you catch the drift I'm sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had such high hopes for the chocolate, but that stuff was just plain bad. :( WAY too sweet, the flavors were off, and overall it was just a very disappointing and unpleasant experience. Who would have thought one could say that about chocolate, right??

We initially wanted to do a "tasting" with my boyfriend - cut all the truffles in half, started trying them in the hope to compare notes... And after about 4 truffles we kind of put that box away. I finished the rest on my own just because I didn't want them to go to waste. *sigh* at least it was free, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoops. ....how the information in my profile and the surveys relate to the campaigns sometimes. There are things I think I would be an obvious choice for that I see people review and wonder what demographic they were looking for. I saw someone on the Unreal candy campaign start their review with "I hate sweets but...". I wish I could be in on their process. I'm sure it woukd be interesting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by cranraspberry View Post

 

I had such high hopes for the chocolate, but that stuff was just plain bad. :( WAY too sweet, the flavors were off, and overall it was just a very disappointing and unpleasant experience. Who would have thought one could say that about chocolate, right??

We initially wanted to do a "tasting" with my boyfriend - cut all the truffles in half, started trying them in the hope to compare notes... And after about 4 truffles we kind of put that box away. I finished the rest on my own just because I didn't want them to go to waste. *sigh* at least it was free, right?

 

That makes me sad. Still, I'd be more than happy to attempt to give that chocolate a loving home. 18.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by KeepOnSingin View Post

 

 

Don't feel too bad. Mine is a 9.5 and I haven't gotten invited to many recent campaigns. The say it's based first on demographics and survey results and then BzzScore.

That's a really high score.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by cranraspberry View Post

 

I had such high hopes for the chocolate, but that stuff was just plain bad. :( WAY too sweet, the flavors were off, and overall it was just a very disappointing and unpleasant experience. Who would have thought one could say that about chocolate, right??

We initially wanted to do a "tasting" with my boyfriend - cut all the truffles in half, started trying them in the hope to compare notes... And after about 4 truffles we kind of put that box away. I finished the rest on my own just because I didn't want them to go to waste. *sigh* at least it was free, right?

Oh no! I guess im glad I didn't get it I would have been so disappointed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by JC327 View Post

 

Oh no! I guess im glad I didn't get it I would have been so disappointed.

I guess it's also a matter of taste, but considering how much they charge ($27 for 9 truffles that we didn't even enjoy! And $8.50 for the bars...) I really was not the least bit impressed. $27 chocolate should be nothing less of amazing, as far as I'm concerned, but I'd honestly take a $3 Lindt bar over any of the Pure Madness stuff any day. frown.gif

 

Originally Posted by queenofperil View Post

 

That makes me sad. Still, I'd be more than happy to attempt to give that chocolate a loving home. 18.gif

I know, I was so excited initially! But I really wish you would have gotten into that campaign instead of me - maybe you would've enjoyed it a little more... I even took a look at the other Bzz, and saw that while a lot of people were giving 4 and 5 stars, there were quite a few 1-3 star reviews as well, so it's not just me. I still can't understand how anyone could manage to screw up chocolate?..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Posts

    • Essential hydration The dermis is made up of 70% water and the epidermis 15%. To maintain a good level of hydration, it is therefore important to opt for daily moisturizers that balance the water level at the heart of the skin. You can also regularly use a moisturizing mask, it ensure both your face health and beauty by removing the excess using a mist of thermal water.
    • deppatch offers different colours of wigs in different lenght and styles you can choose your favourite one and change you look in few minutesif you want to be glamourous and beautifull you should visit our website for different makeup products and dresses of your choice. we are inviting you on our store to get affordable things with best results .
    • Banish hyperpigmentation and melasma with this powerful microcurrent Reusable Face Mask. Enhance your skin while lightening, tightening and brightening. Reduce wrinkles brighten the skin tone, Shop Now!
    • The fashion is the most inspiring on going trends changing always due the climate season and time, there are many people who are looking to get an modeling work...
    • My little Nutrisystem box is coming today. I HOPE I like it!!!! I got a big box before, years ago, and I did not like it. So did not stick to it. But I'm so tired of my overspending on food (Door Dash) delivery. When I get restaurant delivery, I don't even end up liking the food that much. If I get fast food, it's good, but when I order from a restaurant, the food is much less appealing and good than when you eat on site. The kind of food I get (partial to fried foods) makes me thirsty, tired. I've gotten to the point where I am so fed up, I'm just dying for the Nutrisystem box. That's the way I am when I go on a beauty No Buy and it ends up being successful - fed up with my behavior, feeling like I can't wait to change. It's nice Nutrisystem now has these little boxes you can get at Target and Walmart to try out and you don't have to spend over 200 up front and get a subscription.  I'm going to try different things with food each week until I figure out a plan to cut back. This will be harder than beauty No Buy for me. 

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

Follow us

Recent tweets

MakeupTalk Facebook - 911K Likes

×
×
  • Create New...