bzz agent - consumer testing panel (aka lookie what i got to try out!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got into a 10wk lipbalm study last year.  We got almost $400 worth of products...mostly high-end.  It was ah-may-zing!!!

Originally Posted by MommaMonster /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got into a 10wk lipbalm study last year.  We got almost $400 worth of products...mostly high-end.  It was ah-may-zing!!!

it had like a ton of lancome and all, right?

that must be the same study.

gahhhh. i want to get into something like that!!!

This sounds amazing! but do they sell your information? I don't want to get an a**ton of spam mail in my name for the rest of eternity because of something I signed up for lol

Didn't stop me from signing up though 
biggrin.gif

Quote:
  • With our trusted partners (affiliates, clients or other third parties) who work on behalf of or with BzzAgent : (1) to help BzzAgent communicate with you about offers from BzzAgent and our marketing partners; (2) to help BzzAgent customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients; and (3) to help BzzAgent provide our services (for example, order fulfillment, statistical analyses, list analysis, data processing and to comply with unsubscribed lists).
  • With our subsidiaries and affiliates some of whom help us provide the services mentioned above. We also may share your information with any company who may purchase BzzAgent or substantially all of our assets in the future.

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This sounds amazing! but do they sell your information? I don't want to get an a**ton of spam mail in my name for the rest of eternity because of something I signed up for lol

Didn't stop me from signing up though 
biggrin.gif

Nah.  They don't sell your info to spammers.  They've got too much of a good thing going on th risk losing their agent base by doing that!  LOL!

Now if I just sign up I can start trying to get into trials right?

I don't really get how you get into trials and know what trials are good ones ect.

I just got my first Bzz Agent invite for beauty products.  It's for the Garnier BB Cream:

logo-email.jpg

I'm excited.  They just sent me the e-mail today with the invite.  Does this mean that all BzzAgents can get in on it?  If so, check your accounts to see if you have this campaign available.  The only color selection is medium/deep.

Originally Posted by brandyboop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm excited.  They just sent me the e-mail today with the invite.  Does this mean that all BzzAgents can get in on it?  If so, check your accounts to see if you have this campaign available.  The only color selection is medium/deep.

Nope, they send campaign invites based on survey answers and demographics, so you were specifically chosen :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> congrats.

I got that BB cream invite too! Last month I got an epilator... which is my new FAV product!!

Very cool.  I like that they give all kinds of gadgets and have beauty stuff.  I love BB creams, so I can't wait to try this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm excited that I was picked!

Originally Posted by geniabeme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got that BB cream invite too! Last month I got an epilator... which is my new FAV product!!

Originally Posted by geniabeme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the epilator too. I had never used one before so I was like OUUUUUUUUUUUCH lol my legs hurt forever but they sure were smooth ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Best thing I got from the L'Oreal panel so far was a full-size Vichy product. Can't recall which one right now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

every time they sent me an email for a campaign, it filled up before I even got to it. they stopped sending me emails..

I think the one I had a chance of getting was for sliced bread, I probably should have gone for it but didn't feel like it lol

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

every time they sent me an email for a campaign, it filled up before I even got to it. they stopped sending me emails..

I think the one I had a chance of getting was for sliced bread, I probably should have gone for it but didn't feel like it lol
You do have to log into your account periodically to see if there are any new surveys to fill out.  If you don't fill out the surveys they won't select you for the campaigns that those surveys are searching for.  I've always opted in within 1-3 days of receiving my e-mail and haven't had any problems getting selected. If you wait a few weeks, it'll probably be filled up though!

The one I'm most sad about missing is they had one for XBOX Kinect. They were sending out free Kinects! omg I would have loved that. Except I told my survey I already owned one so I probably knocked myself out of that one!  I was hoping it was to test out a game instead, I wouldn't have imagined them shipping out the entire system.

I just signed up and finised all of the surveys..now to wait for a campaign.. That's the hard part!! That Ristorante pizza looks so delicious and now I'm hungry! lol

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just signed up and finised all of the surveys..now to wait for a campaign.. That's the hard part!! That Ristorante pizza looks so delicious and now I'm hungry! lol

yeah, it seems for me sometimes nothing will happen for 3-4 months then I'll get 2 invites in a month, then nothing again for another 2-6 months.  But the products I've been able to try out from them are always enough for me to try out and sometimes enough for me to give out to friends too.  A few times I've gotten a ton of coupons to pass out to people, too.  (I've gotten a full size product for me to try out and a handful of samples to pass out before, too)

I think I typically get offered maybe 2-4 campaigns a year?  I wouldn't expect this to be anything where you're getting free products every month.  A couple campaigns I joined were merely "sign up for this website and check it out" so I didn't really receive a product out of it, just exposure to the website's offerings.

Back