Baths and Body Works Lotion: Which Fragrance do you like best?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly I probably couldn't pick just one! I have a few that I like, some of them have been discontinued though. I like that they change and add fragrences with the holidays.

I couldn't pick just one either!  My top three are Secret Wonderland, Midnight Pomegranate and Sweet Pea.  I guess my all time favorite is Plumeria.  It's one of those fragrances that comes and goes.  They don't always have it.

My signature scent is "Secret Wonderland". If you catch me at my daughter's preschool, the grocery store, library, mall etc this is what scent I'm rocking. I even carry the mini lotion and body spray in my purse at all times! It's funny b/c I usually only like scents that I pick out for myself but DH got me the perfume, lotion, and body wash for Mother's Day one year. (I wanna say it was last year) and I am totally obsessed! 

Before that I would say Sea Island Cotton for Summer, and Velvet Tuberose for the cooler months.

My favorites are sweet pea, sweet cinnamon pumpkin, and brown sugar and fig.

Its so hard to choose but I guess I don't like ones that are really very fruity. My top choice is the twilight series fragrance. I absolutely love it!!! Next come sweet pea, gardenia (no longer in circulation) and japanese cherry blossom and sea island cotton.

Originally Posted by jazzmullen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Its so hard to choose but I guess I don't like ones that are really very fruity. My top choice is the twilight series fragrance. I absolutely love it!!! Next come sweet pea, gardenia (no longer in circulation) and japanese cherry blossom and sea island cotton.

That sucks they don't make one of your faves anymore! I hate when that happens. Awhile back I was hooked on Coconut Lime Verbena for my summer scent and they discontinued it it seriously broke my heart so I feel your pain! lol I'll keep my fingers crossed it comes back for you!

The BBW in the mall closest to me, the scents all mingled together.  I can't really smell anything at all when I'm in there.  It brings about an asthmatic response and I cough then I leave.  I do have a fragrance oil that is supposed to be a dupe of sweet pea from coastalscents.com, that smells nice.   

Japanese Cherry Blossom, Carried Away, Paris Amour, and Sea Island Cotton. I want to buy some of these, but it'll have to wait until my no-buy is done!

I like the mango mandrian, pineapple, strawberry lemonade, coconut lime, coca cabana...basically any of their scents that smell like a fruit salad or remind me of the Caribbean!

I love Be Enchanted, Aruba Coconut, and the discontinued Lemon Vanilla and Vanilla Bean Noel!  I generally prefer the triple moisture body cream to the regular lotion, but I'll use both.

My favorite is Japanese Cherry Blossom. I also like Warm Vanilla Sugar and Sheer Freesia. I have to be careful with Bath and Body Works shower gel because some of them irritate my skin, but I generally have no problems with the lotions.

When I first got into BBW I loved Japanese Cherry Blossom but everyone has that one, it seems, so it's really not one of my top faves anymore.

Wild Honeysuckle is my all time favorite scent from BBW, but I was devastated when I found out it was discontinued but luckily you can still buy it off the website.

Forever Sunshine is a favorite as well, I bought it in late autumn and it reminded me of everything I love about summer that I wore it religiously all throughout winter, waiting for summer to come around.

Other favorites include Cucumber Melon which reminds me of my mother since that is her favorite scent as well, unfortunately it too has be discontinued. The sales associate recommended Carried Away as a close dupe of Cucumber Melon which I also enjoy, and Be Enchanted is also a fav, to me it is such a pretty, sexy scent.

I loved Sweet Pea for so long but for a while I have been addicted to Paris Amore if they get rid of that sent soon I will be super sad although I still love sweet pea.

Back