Baths and Body Works Lotion: Which Fragrance do you like best?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plumeria, Japanese Cherry Blossom and Sea Island Cotton!!

It just sucks that when I bought on Thanksgiving 2011 I hoarded a lot of products to send to my relatives, I picked some for myself and seems like I got bad batch of stuff.
icon_frown.gif

I absolutely adored brown sugar and fig.  That was something I stocked up on every time I visited BBW.  I get that they need to make way for new scents, but I think this should have become a staple in the vein of sweet pea and moonlight path.  To me, there is nothing more amazing than using brown sugar and fig lotion or - even better - body butter at night and then waking up to the fragrance on your hands/sheets the next morning.  A luxury fragrance for a low price! 

Vanilla Bean Noel, Sweet Pea & Twilight Woods

I'm super excited to purchase some of the fall scents, I was on a no-buy last year!

I haven't been to the store in awhile but some of my favs are lavender vanillla, wild honeysuckle (which I believe has been discontinued
frown.gif
), and sweet pea.

You're making me pick one? ONE?  Nope, I gotta pick several ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Vanilla Bean Noel, Lemon Vanilla (curse you B&BW for discontinuing the Summer Vanillas!!), Country Apple, Sensual Amber, Be Enchanted, Secret Wonderland, and Pink Chiffon.  

Sensual Amber, hands down.

But..... I always buy up a huge stock of the Twisted Peppermint Lotion at Christmas . I stash it to use in the summer when it's so hot. The peppermint really cools my skin, and I have become quite addicted to it.

All of our local B & Bworks stores got shafted on their shipments of Twisted Peppermint this past year. When I tried to order online, they were sold out there. So I had friends all over the US looking for it. Ended up with a couple of  bottles that I'm currently rationing on the hottest days.

LIKE TODAY.
cool.gif

I reckon for me it would be Black Amethyst, Coconut Lime Verbena, and Cucumber Melon.

I have a few favourites so far and I'm excited to have more! I just got a job at a new BBW store that's opening in a week, I'm excited!

My favourites are Be Enchanted, Carried Away and Pink Chiffon. I really love the Triple Moisture Body Cream, it makes my skin feel soooo silky!

Sweet Pea has been my favourite for years. I have the perfume, body mist, lotion, shower gel, body cream, body scrub, AND hand sanitizer. (I just saw that they also have shampoo and conditioner in the scent and !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea! Picking up a bottle of each asap!) My parents always get me a basket of it for my birthday and also at Christmas.

I loved the apricot vanilla scent and sadly, just finished my shower gel and have no refills left! True blue spa cashmere line would be next.

Back