Hezzie

What did you get at Ulta this week??

I ordered more polish so I could get the Paradise Bloom freebie

Bare Minimum (SH) Chocolate Kiss (SH) Maine Attraction (CR) Purple Haze (SH)   Got my shipping notice this morning!

My addiction is out of control this week. I ordered online:

pencil sharperner, lipstain, eye shadow, and "skin clearing tool" which looks like a blackhead remover that I desperately need. 

I'll probably stop by the store tonight to redeem my rewards coupon for this month. And I'll be avoiding the nail polish aisles lol.

My name is Leilani, and I am addicted to Ulta. I totally ordered 3 nail polishes so I could get the free makeup bag/makeup about a week ago. lol. But then while I was on the site I was like, hey why not get free shipping?

$60 later... icon_lol.gif

I got my stuff in yesterday evening but I tore most of it open and put it away already. I'll see what I can get together for pics later. hahaha!

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani View Post

My name is Leilani, and I am addicted to Ulta. I totally ordered 3 nail polishes so I could get the free makeup bag/makeup about a week ago. lol. But then while I was on the site I was like, hey why not get free shipping?

$60 later... icon_lol.gif

I got my stuff in yesterday evening but I tore most of it open and put it away already. I'll see what I can get together for pics later. hahaha!

I had ordered enough to get the freebie and then realized I was only $10 away from free shipping so I grabbed another bottle of polish and a sharpener. LOL Any reason to get just one more thing!

I can't take pics today because I depend on natural light and its dark here today so here are the pics they sent me in an email:

I have to say that I love these 3 items. The cream eyeshadow is amazing. At first it seemed a little wet but once it dries it doesn't budge. The tinted lip balm is perfect. You can actually tell its tinted once you put it on, unlike some other brands. And I saved the best for last, the liquid eyeliner is nothing short of perfection. It goes on dark, dries quickly, and doesn't move. I love it.

Ulta order.jpegUlta order 2.jpegUlta order 3.jpeg

Not sure how I feel about the bouncy blush. I haven't worn it yet but I swatched it. I got some on my finger and when I went to put it on the back of my hand most of stayed on my finger. I'm wondering what would be the best way to apply it.

Ulta order 5.jpeg

These colors are soooo beautiful!! I wouldn't normally pic these colors, I wanted to step outside the box and I am so glad I did. Love this.

Ulta order 4.jpeg

Free samples!!

Ulta order 6.jpeg

Ulta order 7.jpeg

Ulta order 8.jpeg

I am soooo over the moon about my order!! If I could afford to place another order this week I so would.

You won't be disappointed. Like I said, it needs a minute to dry but then its on there good.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops View Post

Ulta brand liquid eyeliner is my favorite! I just ordered the whipped eyeshadow, I'm really excited for it! 

I placed my first ever order with Ulta yesterday- That bonus bag totally suckered me in!

I got:

- Ulta Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon (so glad to see the positive things being said about it)

- Ulta Extreme Wear Lip Stain in Lucky in Love

- Ulta Eyeshadow in Lustre

- Nyx Smokey Look Kit

- Neutrogena Healthy Radiance Cream (Trying to find a new day moisturizer- The search has been long)

- Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizer

- Samples of Murad Renewing Eye Cream, Oscar Blandi at Home Salon Glaze Packet, & Fekkai Advanced Gloss Shampoo & Conditioner

- And the free set in Countryside Gleam

Tuesday seems SO far away :(

I have like 5 Ulta e/s (besides the free kit I received with my order) and I love them. And I have the portfolio make up kit they had out in October, its awesome. I really don't think you'll be disappointed with anything in your order. I have tons of stuff from Nyx and I can honestly say that that there's not one thing I don't like. Let me know how you like the lip stain when you get it.

Originally Posted by sprite9034 View Post

I placed my first ever order with Ulta yesterday- That bonus bag totally suckered me in!

I got:

- Ulta Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon (so glad to see the positive things being said about it)

- Ulta Extreme Wear Lip Stain in Lucky in Love

- Ulta Eyeshadow in Lustre

- Nyx Smokey Look Kit

- Neutrogena Healthy Radiance Cream (Trying to find a new day moisturizer- The search has been long)

- Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizer

- Samples of Murad Renewing Eye Cream, Oscar Blandi at Home Salon Glaze Packet, & Fekkai Advanced Gloss Shampoo & Conditioner

- And the free set in Countryside Gleam

Tuesday seems SO far away :(

Went to Ulta tonight, lol. Redeemed my rewards certificate for a bright green piggy polish, also picked up revlon whimsical, a lip butter, and some lash adhesive. I was trying really hard to hold back.

I know what you mean. Every time I go in there I have to have a budget because I could go crazy lol

General question for everyone. Does anyone know when Ulta gets new stock?? For instance, do all store get new/more stock on the same day?? If so what day?

Originally Posted by Playedinloops View Post

Went to Ulta tonight, lol. Redeemed my rewards certificate for a bright green piggy polish, also picked up revlon whimsical, a lip butter, and some lash adhesive. I was trying really hard to hold back.

i was just at ulta on wednesday...  i got the hair conditioner with my bonus certificate and bought 2 nail polishes and the double duty foundation so i could get the bonus bag..  i picked lavender fields..  sorry bad pic....

ulta.jpg

Originally Posted by Hezzie View Post

I know what you mean. Every time I go in there I have to have a budget because I could go crazy lol

General question for everyone. Does anyone know when Ulta gets new stock?? For instance, do all store get new/more stock on the same day?? If so what day?

I'm not sure! I think it depends on the product line, at least when I worked at target, cosmetics were one of the few departments where we didn't stock the shelves but the vendor came in. I assume its similar everywhere those products are sold, but I don't know for sure. 

I actually went and got my hair cut at Ulta this week, and I purchased a Styling Iron Cleaner to remove the gunk that stays on my curling irons.

I always forget that they have a salon.

Originally Posted by perlanga View Post

I actually went and got my hair cut at Ulta this week, and I purchased a Styling Iron Cleaner to remove the gunk that stays on my curling irons.

Has anyone tried the eye shadow that came in the freebie bags? I'm not impressed with it at all.

The swatches I tried to do didn't come out cause it was hard to get any color to actually transfer.

Originally Posted by Pancua View Post

Has anyone tried the eye shadow that came in the freebie bags? I'm not impressed with it at all.

The swatches I tried to do didn't come out cause it was hard to get any color to actually transfer.

I haven't even opened them despite having them for two weeks or so. I've never been impressed with ulta brand shadows, at least not of those kind. did you try doing it wet?

i used mine..  i LOVE them.. ..  i got lavender fields.. the colors are all very wearable shades that work well together.  you can see them in my pic..  which set did you choose?

I have the same one and the green set is on its way to me as well. I'll keep playing with them see if I can get them to work.

Originally Posted by Dena Fletcher View Post

i used mine..  i LOVE them.. ..  i got lavender fields.. the colors are all very wearable shades that work well together.  you can see them in my pic..  which set did you choose?

I have the same one and the green set is on its way to me as well. I'll keep playing with them see if I can get them to work.

hmmm i'm kinda confused? what isnt working with them?? i did a simple smoky eye with mine and had no trouble with the colors showing, in fact i had to tone down a few of the darker ones..  i used brushes to apply, not those lil sponge tings they supplied...  the green set is sooo pretty!!

Originally Posted by Dena Fletcher View Post

hmmm i'm kinda confused? what isnt working with them?? i did a simple smoky eye with mine and had no trouble with the colors showing, in fact i had to tone down a few of the darker ones..  i used brushes to apply, not those lil sponge tings they supplied...  the green set is sooo pretty!!

I use brushes as well and when I do swatches, I'm having to do upwards of 4 - 5 passes before there is any color. I'll take pics tomorrow.

I got the orange set. I haven't used both quads but the one I did use was OK. Its good if you want a softer look. I haven't really played with them yet though. I have lots of other Ulta e/s and i think these are definitely not as good.

My paradise bloom order is in!!  Yay!

I still need to do my swatches from the Purple set and now the Green set. Should have that up this week

• Like 1