steph28

Julep Promo Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoFab View Post

Uggggh I am still hoping to get Rae with the Madness code but it is still out of stock! Arrrrghhh

Me too!  Julep is so frustrating at times. 

Has anyone been able to purchase it besides people who got it as an add-on to their March box? I had kind of assumed that it was an extra-limited run that sold out immediately, and that's that.

On a slightly related note, have any of the birthstone polishes ever been restocked, or have they just stayed sold out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel S View Post

I've tried this twice and gotten an error message back both times frown.gif

Hmm...that's weird. I don't know what to say? That's the code that came up when I searched online and I just sent it again to test and it went through. Maybe try all caps? I don't know if certain carriers have issues with it? Sorry you're having problems! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieS131 View Post

Hmm...that's weird. I don't know what to say? That's the code that came up when I searched online and I just sent it again to test and it went through. Maybe try all caps? I don't know if certain carriers have issues with it? Sorry you're having problems! 

I was thinking the same thing regarding certain carriers.. since I tried it with caps and without and got the same message ("Service access denied"). Ah well :/

UGGGHHH this just happened!!! I am a sucker for the GWP's from Julep   Ok but in all fairness this is like $3.20 per item.   

Item Sku Qty Subtotal
Cassie Cassie Classic with a Twist 06-01-00022 1 $4.99
Mischa Mischa Boho Glam 06-01-00210 1 $2.99
Natasha Natasha Bombshell 06-01-00214 1 $4.99
Pro Tulle Pro Tulle 10-01-00699 1 $9.99
Garden Time Garden Time 10-01-00750 1 $9.99
Shine All Year Shine All Year 10-01-00748 1 $60.00
Order Status processing
Subtotal $92.95
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Discount (SHINE) -$60.00
Grand Total $32.95

Quote:
  UGGGHHH this just happened!!! I am a sucker for the GWP's from Julep   Ok but in all fairness this is like $3.20 per item.   
Item Sku Qty Subtotal
Order Status processing
Subtotal $92.95
Discount (SHINE) -$60.00
Grand Total $32.95

That's an awesome haul! I wish I could justify it but I just ordered a 50% Madness code order, and with upgrading my box for April, I just can't. Maybe I'll do what I always do, shop, put everything I want in my cart ready and waiting for when I have some extra money.

• Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Silva View Post

That's an awesome haul! I wish I could justify it but I just ordered a 50% Madness code order, and with upgrading my box for April, I just can't. Maybe I'll do what I always do, shop, put everything I want in my cart ready and waiting for when I have some extra money.

I hear ya Kelly! I skipped this months box which is the ONLY way I justify this. I am also planning on using the Madness code for a couple of full price polishes but am desperately waiting to get Rae which is out of stock so I am waiting...... but that should be another $10-$20 order there. Julep just takes my money each month whether I take their box or not! :icon_roll

• Like 1

Quote:
Item Sku Qty Subtotal
Order Status processing
Subtotal $92.95
Discount (SHINE) -$60.00
Grand Total $32.95

Its like getting a large Mystery box. 32 for 10 items? Awesome deal. AND you picked the colors you wanted! Julep has some good GWP 

• Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by klg534 View Post

Its like getting a large Mystery box. 32 for 10 items? Awesome deal. AND you picked the colors you wanted! Julep has some good GWP 

Exactly! I have never bought a mystery box but have come close, but I notice that if I wait, I can get the colors I want for a deal and even get at GWP for a better price than if I bought a mystery box and/or avoid getting colors I don't want. 

• Like 1

Quote:
Item Sku Qty Subtotal
Order Status processing
Subtotal $92.95
Discount (SHINE) -$60.00
Grand Total $32.95

I have Cassie and it is really pretty for spring & summer.  Also, that color in the GWP (Kessie?) looks gorgeous too.  Great haul. Enjoy!

• Like 1

Julep has crazy good gwps. I got stuff with the free gold code, so nothing more for me (don't tempt me!), but one of the reasons I barely take my box anymore is that I just pick up savvy deals with free extras. I know people are going to argue, but for now I can still skip, and one of the main reasons for maven used to be discounted colours. I still love my juleps, but with so many incentives gone, if rather hand pick some $3 polishes every couple months with a good extra and free shipping, than pay $20 for 3 colours that I can't see reviews on, and maybe don't like them all. And it's so cheap when you do stuff like this. I think juleps are good quality and have a great colour range for the price I'm paying, plus I like the companies focuses (3free, cruelty free) In other news, I hope they sell Kessie on the site, she looks gorgeous!

• Like 1

I'm going to have to pass on this, as much as I want it (I've already loaded up my shopping cart and everything). I don't like the Freedom Top Coat and I don't need another cuticle pen. I hope Kessie will be in the Secret Store, though.

• Like 2

Julep is really trying to use up all these cuticle pens lol. They're in the intro boxes, the core classics, and now this gwp. And this is only one month, lol. It's starting to look desperate :P

I'm going to have to pass on this, as much as I want it (I've already loaded up my shopping cart and everything). I don't like the Freedom Top Coat and I don't need another cuticle pen. I hope Kessie will be in the Secret Store, though.

If you ladies are having trouble trying to get your GWP order as close to $30 as possible, I just remembered the Orange Buffer Blocks are only $2. I always have this where my order comes to a few cents shy, and then I'm trying to find the most cost effective solution to tip it over. I added that to my order, and prevented me from spending much more just to get the GWP!

If you ladies are having trouble trying to get your GWP order as close to $30 as possible, I just remembered the Orange Buffer Blocks are only $2. I always have this where my order comes to a few cents shy, and then I'm trying to find the most cost effective solution to tip it over. I added that to my order, and prevented me from spending much more just to get the GWP!
Never knew they sold these alone. Thanks for the tip :) Keep in mind though, that these are only $0.10 a piece at Sally's. You can always spend an extra $.99 and get a scrub mitt or polish :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivaSaurusRex View Post

Never knew they sold these alone. Thanks for the tip smile.gif
Keep in mind though, that these are only $0.10 a piece at Sally's. You can always spend an extra $.99 and get a scrub mitt or polish smile.gif

Yeah but I don't have a Sally's near me, I save myself the trip, and I've already combed through the $2.99 section and there isn't anything I want that I don't already have. It was either spend $2, or get another polish set for $10! ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjill View Post

I don't like the top coat either! I'm hoping to trade it. I do need another cuticle pen though, I use mine every time I paint my nails and it's running low. I also was excited for Kessie... And I already had a cart of stuff that I was going to use the MADNESS code on, so instead I narrowed it down and got the SHINE package instead. The problem with the GWP is that there are so many and soon as you use one a new one comes out! I end up spending a fortune every single month between the maven box and the GWP's/promo codes. I even bought a mystery box last month! But I don't think I'll be doing that ever again. I wish you could combine codes ahhh that would be so much better

Kessie is available at sephora for $14. I figure instead of spending to get the GWP it would be just cheaper for me to go that route. I don't like the top coat it cracks and shrinks and the pen isn't all that good I have better cuticle products.

Is anyone else having trouble with the shine gwp code not working??  I have $37 in my cart, I add the shine set, put in the SHINE code and hit apply, and nothing! Tells me its not valid?? ("Coupon code "SHINE" is not valid.")  I tried the otehr way too- put the shine set in my cart first, added my polishes, and then put the code in and the same- nada! no go!  :(

eta:

huh, didn't know that... if I cant get the code to work, I may do that route thru sephora....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinaMingo View Post

Kessie is available at sephora for $14. I figure instead of spending to get the GWP it would be just cheaper for me to go that route. I don't like the top coat it cracks and shrinks and the pen isn't all that good I have better cuticle products.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily V View Post

Is anyone else having trouble with the shine gwp code not working??  I have $37 in my cart, I add the shine set, put in the SHINE code and hit apply, and nothing! Tells me its not valid?? ("Coupon code "SHINE" is not valid.")  I tried the otehr way too- put the shine set in my cart first, added my polishes, and then put the code in and the same- nada! no go!  :(

eta:

huh, didn't know that... if I cant get the code to work, I may do that route thru sephora....

Have you tried it again recently? I think it is still working and active...

Quote:

Have you tried it again recently? I think it is still working and active...

I did, thanks! I had let my polishes sit in the cart for like most of the day, came back and tried again & it worked (who knows why ;) )  (Of course I didnt wait to see if I could use the shine code in the secret store, because didn't think the secret store would open a day early!) oh well, I like all the sale polishes I scooped up to get the shine deal anyway (Autumn, Whitney, Tina, Teresa, Azure set). 

Quote:
Item Sku Qty Subtotal
Order Status processing
Subtotal $92.95
Discount (SHINE) -$60.00
Grand Total $32.95