abeautyfullday

What are your favorite must-have MAC products?

Hey ladies!

I'm curious about what your all time favorite MAC products are! It's always so fun to see what other girls are absolutely loving and to try it out as well!

My favs?

MAC Fluidline (currently using limited edition Added Goodness)

MAC blot powder

MAC lipsticks: Lazyday (limited edition), Hue and Syrup

MAC eyeshadows: Satin Taupe and combo of Quarry + Blackberry

Please share what yours are! :)

• Like 1

I love fantasia, dream and cremecup lipsticks, I like satin taupe,swish and electra eyeshadow and pink lemonade lipglass.

Oh gosh, how can I choose just one!??? I love my brow pencils in Stud and Spiked, I love the Studio Moisture Tint in Deep Dark and I love the Studio Finish concealer. As far as eyeshadows and lippies, there's no way I can choose just one.

My constant repeat buys are the brushes (when new), Oil Cleanser, blot powder, and Brow pencil in Spiked. I like the oil cleanser bc I also use it to deep clean some of my stained brushes and it makes a huge difference. It doesn't break me out, and leaves my skin feeling soft but not overly moisturized which is a huge deal for someone who already has excessive oily skin. Also a huge fan of their MSF's, but only the smooth ones, I hate the glittery chunky stuff.

Out of the rest, I do love most of their lipsticks, lipliners, lipglosses, pigments, blushes, and gel eyeliners but I don't exclusively purchase them only from Mac. They are in general nice products that usually have great results but I don't purchase only MAC products. Ironically I'm not a big fan of their eyeshadows. They're nice and I own a few but so many drugstore products have proven far superior and there are many other brands I prefer to purchase those from, a new favorite being MUFE.

I love MAC COSMETICS! To name a few I would say MAC Lipstick in Modesty as its fab for everyday wear as the shade is neutral and goes well with my skin tone :) 

LIKE my Facebook page SugarCoated :) Link deleted per Terms of Service.

It's bold, but I love MAC's pro longwear in More to Love all over your lips then add Viva Glam Nicki lip glass. You're boyfriend/partner might not like it lol but it is one of my faves. Also, pro longwear lip glass in Lasting Achievement. I think I'm on a dark or bold lips kick apparently...but it looks nice with simple mascara, eyeliner, and some bronze so you don't look like Morticia.

1. Brushes- Love the brushes I've purchased from them with the exception of the lip brush with the silver cap

2. Espresso eye shadow

3. Lipsticks: Viva Glam I, Modesty, Girl About Town and this one pink/plum color I forgot the name of

4. Lip liners: Vino, Burgandy and Currant

5. Concealer

6. Liquid Last-- This is the best waterproof liquid eyeliner. This stuff lasts the entire day!!!

Lipstick:  Viva Glam Cyndi; Hue, Please Me!, Angel and Sin 

Plushglass in Wildly Lush and Amply Pink 

Eyeshadow:  Carbon, Tempting and All That Glitters 

Blush:  Buff and The Perfect Cheek 

My Must Have's:

- Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium

- Prolong Wear Concealer in NW20 or NC20

- Fix +

- F&B Foundation in C1

- I also love the Prolong Wear Foundation.. But I was told that its being discontinued =(

- Brule is my HG, My lids but better shadow

- Subculture lip liner

- 190 foundation brush (use it for concealer)

- 130 brush (use for hi-light)

- 187 Brush (use for blush)

..This list was longer then I was intending lol

I love their eyeshadows & pigments.......I have 2 15 pro palettes that are almost full. Some of my favorite pigments are: Vintage Gold, Azreal Blue, Emerald Green & Pink Opal.

i have so many favourites of mac, im from ireland and we only have 4 mac counters in the whole of the country so its hard to get my hands on so when i do i cherish all my products lol, i have a lot of mac so its hard to choose the things i find myself reaching for the most have to be the brushes we dont have a lot of good brush ranges as the US or UK altough i know the names of the brands their just not available here. My favs are:

MSF soft and gentle

bare study paint pot

lipsticks in myth,snob,creme d'nude,st germain,angel

blacktrack fluidline

well dressed blush

eyebrow pencil in spiked

matte bronze bronzer

studio careblend powder

underage lipglass

carbon eyeshadow

vanilla pigment

Got my first paintpots, and I love them.  Bare study- a great eyeshadow base.  Antique Diamond , a smoky sparkly Green-very unique colour I think.

Also got my first MSF. Went in for Soft n Gentle, but the MUA suggested Lightscapade.  I love it, it's a  classy and subtle highlighter. The MSF's have a lot of product it seems like. It is dome shaped. I'll likely still have it when I'm 70 or 80

I would definitely have to say my MAC fix fluid foundation! This foundation helps me cover my dark spot!!

I love my Angel and Rebel lipstick. Both are beautiful colors!!

AND my gleeful blush!! :)

StudioFix Powder Foundation NC 15

Lipticks in Fantasia, RiRi Heaux, and Sheer Plum

Lipglass in Get Rich Quick

Edited by Kristine Walker

My must-haves are the shadows. As for tools, my must-haves are the new clear topped palettes, brush #'s 190, 205, 210, 266, and Oval 3.

my must haves are the mac 187 brush (my supervisor commented on how beautiful my makeup turned out the first time i used the brush and was horrified at the price of the brush, lol), the charged water and the fix+.

i also love their lip glasses. they're my holy grail lip glosses.

i'm so sad that they closed the only mac within almost 100 miles of my house last year but for some reason i'm slowly becoming a mac snob again. i've been shopping at sephora and ultra less and ordering online from their site most of the time.  i love their new travel to go category because it makes the brand more affordable.  

if only they had a damn sale every once in a while. geez. 

• Like 1

1. Paintpots in Eclair and Camel Coat. My go-to's when I don't want to mess with eyeshadow, but still want a bit deeper color on the lid.

2. Lipstick in Plink! This gets no love but it is perfect for me to throw on without thinking about how it will look with my makeup or outfit. It is my no-brainer lipstick.

3. Eyeshadow. It is super hard to narrow it down, but if I were going to make, say a two-pan palette for travel, I'd go with Jest and Cranberry. These two have been in my makeup bag since high school, I don't know what I would do without them.

4. Pigment in Blue-Brown. Love the shift.

5. Lipglass in Prrr. As above, this has been a staple since high school and I would be devastated if it were discontinued.

BONUS: Two discontinued items are Petticoat MSF and Spanish Fly lipstick. I had these in a make-up case that was stolen and MAC hasn't re-promoted either of these colors since then. One day...

right now im OBSESSES with the soft n gentle mineral skin finish. its the most beautiful highligh. makes me glow like a disco ball haha. for shadows i use saddle in the crease as a transition color.

A MAC must have that I've recently purchased is the paint pot in painterly.

I have no idea how I ever did my makeup without it! Such a huge difference in pigmentation & blending ability.