What are your favorite must-have MAC products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my must haves are the mac 187 brush (my supervisor commented on how beautiful my makeup turned out the first time i used the brush and was horrified at the price of the brush, lol), the charged water and the fix+.

i also love their lip glasses. they're my holy grail lip glosses.

i'm so sad that they closed the only mac within almost 100 miles of my house last year but for some reason i'm slowly becoming a mac snob again. i've been shopping at sephora and ultra less and ordering online from their site most of the time.  i love their new travel to go category because it makes the brand more affordable.  

if only they had a damn sale every once in a while. geez. 

1. Paintpots in Eclair and Camel Coat. My go-to's when I don't want to mess with eyeshadow, but still want a bit deeper color on the lid.

2. Lipstick in Plink! This gets no love but it is perfect for me to throw on without thinking about how it will look with my makeup or outfit. It is my no-brainer lipstick.

3. Eyeshadow. It is super hard to narrow it down, but if I were going to make, say a two-pan palette for travel, I'd go with Jest and Cranberry. These two have been in my makeup bag since high school, I don't know what I would do without them.

4. Pigment in Blue-Brown. Love the shift.

5. Lipglass in Prrr. As above, this has been a staple since high school and I would be devastated if it were discontinued.

BONUS: Two discontinued items are Petticoat MSF and Spanish Fly lipstick. I had these in a make-up case that was stolen and MAC hasn't re-promoted either of these colors since then. One day...

right now im OBSESSES with the soft n gentle mineral skin finish. its the most beautiful highligh. makes me glow like a disco ball haha. for shadows i use saddle in the crease as a transition color.

A MAC must have that I've recently purchased is the paint pot in painterly.

I have no idea how I ever did my makeup without it! Such a huge difference in pigmentation & blending ability.

I love so many MAC eyeshadows. 

Amber Lights

Arena - This one doesn't seem to get much love but I use it a LOT.

Butterscotch - was so happy when it came back briefly!

Cork - soft, easy to use, goes with damn near everything

Omega - it's the Little Black Dress of eyeshadow. It can work with almost anything. 

Ricepaper

Woodwinked - Proof that brown doesn't equal boring.

Also, Viva Glam V. It's one of the few lip products I've actually used up and replaced multiple times. 

Teddy eye pencil 

My faves so far

Style blush

zoom black lash mascara

Plumful lipstick

Up the amp lipstick

I had this really dark red lipstick I lost on a trip, don't remember the name =( but the waterproof liquid eyeliner lasts all night long, totally love it. Also, the foundation is great, smooth and I don't get a lot of breakouts from it.

Back