Teen Time Cravebox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
"We at Cravebox think girls deserve their own space… and their own stuff. That’s why our creative curators thought “outside the box†to find fun, girl-friendly discoveries to put into a box, just for them."

The drawing for this one just opened.  I cannot even begin to imagine what the heck would go in it.

according to the survey, chewing gum. and possibly makeup and shaving stuff. Vitamin E stuff was mentioned, too.

I don't have teen girls, but I want the box! Gum, makeup, shaving, hair care, skin care, vit E.  That could be for ANY girl!

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't have teen girls, but I want the box! Gum, makeup, shaving, hair care, skin care, vit E.  That could be for ANY girl!
i just said i have teen girls, because been a teen at heart counts right? lol

Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i just said i have teen girls, because been a teen at heart counts right? lol
I entered with "I don't have daughters, but I have a niece who this box would appeal to" which is true, but it also appeals to me too.  So I hope they'd open the consideration to "girls of all ages."  If I don't get in, no biggie.  If I do and the items are totally targeted to a younger demographic, I have plenty of friends with teen girls who I'd be happy to share the box with. 

I got this email last night...

Hey Ho Most Excellent Craver!

You are receiving this email because you have already entered the Teen Time Cravebox drawing. We’re delighted that you would like to receive this box and wanted to give you a couple of quick updates on this shipment:

1. We’ve heard from many of our members who have asked us to extend the drawing this box for a few extra days, since it’s such a busy time of year. We’re glad to oblige! So please note that the drawing for Teen Time will now close on Wednesday December 26th instead of Friday December 21st. We’re sorry it was so short to begin with. What were we thinking?

2. We are very excited to test a special new offering, unique to the Teen Time Cravebox. Many of our Members have told us that they have more than one Teen girl in their lives, and would like to receive more than one of these very special boxes. So, we when we created the Teen Time Cravebox, we built a few more than normal to accommodate this increased demand where we can. If you’d like to receive more than one Teen Time Cravebox, please go to this link and tell us how many you’d like. Because you entered the drawing so quickly, we’ll hold that number of boxes aside and ship that quantity to you. Please understand that we can’t promise this option with all our boxes and that this is a special test that only applies to Teen Time Cravebox. In the future, we may be able to offer this option on other shipments, but we have to keep this on a case by case basis for now. 

Thank you Awesome Craver. 

-The Cravebox Team

Its things like that that have me tempted...I have a daughter who just turned 13, so that's who I entered it for. But if they're offering extra...I could get one for myself too...haha

I swore I was on a Cravebox strike but now I want to get one for my 13 year old sister.  And maybe one for me.  

I didn't enter the drawing because I don't have any children but I think that since this box is for teens it will definitely be more fun than the other craveboxes for adults.  I signed up for 2 since my neighbor's daughter's birthday is soon and we normally buy her a gift.

I was so not going to enter this one (I don't have children after all), but...I couldn't help it! What is wrong with my self control these days? The deadline was extended, I noticed it was only $11, and I just had to go for it. I will probably be able to use most of the stuff they send and it sounds like a very fun box.

Question for those more experienced with Craveboxes: do they ever actually turn people away? How common is this?

Originally Posted by Kara Seldin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was so not going to enter this one (I don't have children after all), but...I couldn't help it! What is wrong with my self control these days? The deadline was extended, I noticed it was only $11, and I just had to go for it. I will probably be able to use most of the stuff they send and it sounds like a very fun box.

Question for those more experienced with Craveboxes: do they ever actually turn people away? How common is this?
It sounds like they got you too.  I initally turned it down, but as soon as I found out that the deadline was extended and you could purchase more than one I was sold.  I have no self control either.  I think it's going to be really fun though.

Originally Posted by Kara Seldin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They don't turn people away insomuch as they pick from a lottery, but I have a feeling the teen one is so popular and they are letting people buy extra boxes that we'll all have an excellent chance of qualifying.  I entered the Thanksgiving and Holiday Spruce up boxes.  I got the Thanksgiving (my first box) and didn't get the Spruce up (which I was fine with).  The Winter Fav's I didn't enter, I would've been ok with winning it, but felt it wasn't worth the $14 in shipping for a bunch of coupons, food and lip gloss.  Most of that box you could get for free if you coupon regularly, like I do.  Good luck!

I caved and entered the drawing. The last one I got was the Summer Beauty box and it was just "ok", but judging by the survey questions I think this is going to be a fun one. I like the idea of vitamins, shaving products and makeup :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They don't turn people away insomuch as they pick from a lottery, but I have a feeling the teen one is so popular and they are letting people buy extra boxes that we'll all have an excellent chance of qualifying.  I entered the Thanksgiving and Holiday Spruce up boxes.  I got the Thanksgiving (my first box) and didn't get the Spruce up (which I was fine with).  The Winter Fav's I didn't enter, I would've been ok with winning it, but felt it wasn't worth the $14 in shipping for a bunch of coupons, food and lip gloss.  Most of that box you could get for free if you coupon regularly, like I do.  Good luck!
I thought the opposite of the Winter Favorite's box. The lip gloss retails for $14, so I was happy with the value. Especially since I was so disappointed with the Holiday Spruce Up and Coffee Lovers.

Originally Posted by italiablu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought the opposite of the Winter Favorite's box. The lip gloss retails for $14, so I was happy with the value. Especially since I was so disappointed with the Holiday Spruce Up and Coffee Lovers.

That's a good point.  I would like to see more "crave-able" products, less food in future boxes, I think cravebox is associated with the big food companies though, which is why they're probably heavy on the food/food coupons.  A full size shower/bath gel would've been more crave-worthy than a box of soup (in my opinion).

I was also happy with this box. My boyfriend is at the store getting me the treats from it now :)

That's a good point.  I would like to see more "crave-able" products, less food in future boxes, I think cravebox is associated with the big food companies though, which is why they're probably heavy on the food/food coupons.  A full size shower/bath gel would've been more crave-worthy than a box of soup (in my opinion).
I agree...I gave the soup away. Not exactly a "crave-worthy" item to me. Boxes are about pampering to me and squash soup is not exactly an indulgence to me (to be fair, neither was the chili sauce, but I was still happy with the box as a whole).

I have three teenage girls in the house (Lord, help me) so I am hoping to snag them a box. It sounds like it will be fun.

Back