Teen Time Cravebox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, what a great selection! I'm really happy I got it!

Wow...looks great! My daughters are going to like it, I think.

im a little disappointed, free razors have been coming in the mail like crazy, i got a free mk lip gloss from a text offer, just in a different color, and i got the exact pantene sample size free from pantene a couple of weeks ago.

I didn't know the Pantene was a sample size, if it were full size then it would have made the box better.  I'm pretty happy with it though. I needed a new razor so it saves me a trip to the store and the rest of the stuff that I don't want I'll sell on ebay or begin to start my trade list.

Originally Posted by Val Erler /img/forum/go_quote.gif

im a little disappointed, free razors have been coming in the mail like crazy, i got a free mk lip gloss from a text offer, just in a different color, and i got the exact pantene sample size free from pantene a couple of weeks ago.
Val I noticed we have the same blog name.  How crazy is that?  I was very curious as to why someone else would be promoting my blog and then I realized that they are similar but different.  Great minds think alike :)

Yeah, I agree.  I got the same sample of the

Pantene as well.  I've won a box of bic razors before but I'm almost out so I can always use one. But they are generally free through samples.  I used to get gum for free all the time for free through couponing, so that's no big deal to me either.  And I missed out on the lipgloss text offer. 

Even considering all this I'm still satisfied with the box because I personally will get use out of everything and I'm curious about the Vit E oil.  And more importantly, it's not all food items  and coupons. 

I was looking forward to using my Vit E oil until I read the label. The one we received is a synthetic version of vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol) which was linked to some health problems. A lot of these studies were kind of vague but I'd rather be safe than sorry. 

My daughter was excited to get a box of her own for a change and was happy with the contents, so I'm fine with it.  She likes trying out different razors and she loved the gum and the Pantene sample.  She wasn't sure about the lip gloss at first because it looks really pink but it was really light once she put it on and she ended up liking it as well.  The only thing neither of us were really impressed with was the vitamin E oil, but that was only because of the smell and because it's kind of sticky, but since neither of us have any prior experience with it, I really have nothing to compare it to, so maybe they're all like that?  Over all, I thought it was a decent box and everything was age appropriate.

Got my box today!
I'll be able to use everything in it. Hooray! Not too keen on the gum...it's berry melon which really isn't my thing. The razor looks nice and the lip gloss is luckily sheer (but I did just get a similar gloss in the winter favorites cravebox). Not quite sure what to use the oil for...it says it's for the face and throat (I sure hope they mean neck!) but oil there sounds kind of gross. Maybe my legs? Hmm.

Originally Posted by StuffedMailbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Val I noticed we have the same blog name.  How crazy is that?  I was very curious as to why someone else would be promoting my blog and then I realized that they are similar but different.  Great minds think alike :)
Thats crazy! I've kind of neglected mine for a few months, got a new job with an hour long commute each way, plus each shift is an hour longer than my old job. Kills 15 hours of free time I used to have! 

Anyhow, can anyone give advice or suggestions on using the vitamin-e oil?  My face is oily as it is, but I've heard finding the right oil may help slow my own oil production.

I just used the vitamin E oil on my body. My skin feels so soft. I have used it on my lips too.

Quote: Originally Posted by StuffedMailbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thats crazy! I've kind of neglected mine for a few months, got a new job with an hour long commute each way, plus each shift is an hour longer than my old job. Kills 15 hours of free time I used to have! 

Anyhow, can anyone give advice or suggestions on using the vitamin-e oil?  My face is oily as it is, but I've heard finding the right oil may help slow my own oil production.

I haven't used this particular oil, but  I have found that facial oils are actually quite nice. I apply oil after cleansing while my is still damp, and just press a small amount into the skin...then let it absorb for a bit before putting on other products. I have combination skin that is quite oily in the t-zone and quite dry in the cheek area, and this balances it all out well.

Latest posts

Back