Sign in to follow this  
Nikki Apostolou

Julep New Years 2013 Mystery box

Originally Posted by Shauna999 View Post

I ordered on Sunday night and I got my shipping notice today..yay!! I'm hoping for an awesome dark red vampy color in my box- I can never have enough polishes. Can wait for gals to start getting their boxes

I love seeing whats in the mystery boxes, the actual sub boxes aren't very exciting to reveal, unless you get a golden box!

I ordered Sunday, too, and still haven't gotten shipping info. I'm so impatient. It's even worse when you have no idea what you're getting!

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 View Post

I just went to check out the mystery box and it's sold out!

yes :'( and I was finally able to convince the bf to get it for me :'(

Did anyone else get two tracking e-mails? I got two different e-mails with different tracking numbers, but the same order number. No tracking info yet on either.

I ordered mine Monday morning and haven't received any shipping notice at alll. :- (  I'm trying to be patient. 

Below is the email I sent to Julep on Monday and the response I received in regards to when we would be receiving these mystery boxes...I don't really feel it answered all my questions...

Julep Maven
Dec 18 (1 day ago)
to me

Hi Wendy,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We did recommend that orders using the free shipping option be placed by 12/15 for Christmas delivery. A way to expedite your order is to purchase a quicker shipping method. It does take our fulfillment team 1-2 business days to process orders before they are picked up for shipping. The Free Holiday Shipping is a 5-7 business day shipping option. You will receive an email confirmation with a USPS tracking number once this order ships out. Feel free to check out our Shipping Policy for more information. Please let us know if we can answer any other questions, comments, or concerns. Until next time, have a wonderful rest of your day!     Becky NeighborsMaven Customer Service Team 1-877-651-3292www.julep.com “You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give.†– Winston Churchill   From: Wendy Lopez [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 12:21 PM
To: Julep Maven
Subject: New Year's Mystery Box Hello and Merry Christmas to you all!  I filled out the "contact us" form on your website, but I'm not positive that it went through so I am sending this email as well.  I got the email today for the New Year's Mystery box and immediately moved around some funds so I could order it!  I am super excited.  :-) Yay!!! Anyhoo, I noticed on your website, however, it says to order by 12/15 for Christmas delivery which made me sad. :- ( Is there anyway to get this at least by the end of December, in time for New Year's eve?  If not, can you please tell me when to expect it?   Thanks a bunch!  I have only been a Julep Maven for a couple months and I think you all are AWESOME!  God bless!!! :-)

--
Wendy Sue Lopez

Originally Posted by coffeecardigan View Post

I haven't received a shipping confirmation yet-- anyone else?

I haven't yet and I ordered right after they posted on Sunday :(

My shipping confirmation just showed up and I placed my order on Sunday. I was literally about to email them asking when it would ship, and the tracking # magically appeared in my inbox.

Originally Posted by coffeecardigan View Post

I ordered on Sunday, too.  Soon, I hope!

Check your spam if you haven't!

I use gmail and have Julep emails marked as important so they go to my priority inbox and for whatever reason this one got sent to spam. Glad I thought to check - I'd gotten it earlier this morning. Now to wait for tracking to start udpating :-D

So for those of us who have shipping confirmations now - what does your tracking number start with? 

Mine is a 9405. I usually only get 9400, the only exception was my August box with the nail polish remover which was also a  9405. So It's bound to be heavier than my typical monthly boxes :-D

Just got my shipping info this afternoon! I should get it very quickly since I'm in Washington (they usually ship from Seattle, right?) but unfortunately I won't be home until around New Years. The suspense will be killing me! Question about the mystery boxes: do people usually get the same items or is every box different?

Originally Posted by cari12 View Post

Check your spam if you haven't!

I use gmail and have Julep emails marked as important so they go to my priority inbox and for whatever reason this one got sent to spam. Glad I thought to check - I'd gotten it earlier this morning. Now to wait for tracking to start udpating :-D

You smartypants, you were right!  My shipping begins with 9405, too!  I can't wait for this box.  I just hope it lives up to the advertisement that sucked me in. :-)

I received my tracking info today.  I am trying not to get all crazy, or read too much into it but...  They sent me two shipment notices with different tracking numbers... Maybe they had to cancel the first label for some reason.  Or maybe I accidentally ordered it twice.  Or maybe they ran out of normal size boxes and had to ship in two of their tiny ones.  Both numbers began with a 9405, but I don't know what they normally start with.

I ordered  mine on Sunday got my tracking today first four #s 9405. I also had a tracking that started with 9405 with my gold clutch.

Haha! You guys are welcome! I had JUST cleared out my Spam box this morning so I'm glad it didn't get included in that or I'd have no clue :-D

9405 over here too! Hopefully that means they are all pretty hefty :) woo! I just want more glitters, I am hoping for an all glitter box. No ipad, I hope that goes to somebody who doesn't already have one :) And I lol at everybody who says they finally convinced their bf to get them something :P tehehehehe I know what that entails.