I'm from Maryland...anyone else??...anyone?:unsure:

I'm from Maryland :D
But I am a Chicago girl at heart. My home away from home <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by essenceofabelle View Post

Delaware!  Born and raised but left for 6 years to Utah and Colorado

I'm from Silver Spring! I lived in DC most of my life though, and now I live in central VA. My family's German.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayeme View Post

Asheville, NC is home, but I'm a student in Bremen, Germany (doing my whole degree here, not study abroad, so I do actually live here :D). However, I'm graduating in February, sort of (I still have to complete an internship before getting my diploma, but I will have finished all my classes), and after that...who knows. I can't even tell you what continent I'll be on in a few months. 

The only other semi-North Carolinian so far!!  I'm from near Hillsborough, which is right between Durham (of Duke fame) and Chapel Hill (of UNC fame).  But I was born way out in the state of Washington :icon_chee 

Btw, hope you're enjoying Germany jayeme!!  My grandparents are from Germany.

Born in Fredericksburg, VA, adopted as an infant and raised in sunny Buffalo, NY, famous for cold winters and hot wings!

I am from good old tiny NZ where all the rugby, jandels, kiwis and mountains are. I actually live in Wellington, the capital of NZ but would love to know what it is like living I in a different country... Very interesting as I have never left this country or gone to another city in NZ apart from Palmerston North. Lol, would love to though.... Sigh. :(:rolleyes::D

I'm from Malibu, CA. It's like a small town in the Midwest how everyone knows everyone else and everyone else's business, except everyone is also rich ;)  Also, seeing celebrities at the grocery store or the gas station or the shopping center is a common occurrence.

My family is from Bangladesh so I am of southeast Asian descent.

As far as where I reside I am originally from Memphis, TN, USA but I now reside in Southern Maryland, USA.

• Like 1