Where are we all from?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Born in Michigan, but spent most of my growing up years in South Carolina, currently attending school in Georgia. :]
ooh Where at in GA???? I'm in Georgia too!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm from Costa Rica( not to ever be mistaken by Puerto Rico, I get really offended by that, not that is something wrong with PR, but they are 2 different things). Though my parents are a mix of european countries, mom has a spanish/italian/german mix and she's REALLY white, with green eyes, dad is a mix of costarican and italian and he has darker skin, with the italian nose. I'm not as white as my mom, but I am light.

I'm from Tallinn, Estonia (Europe) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also have lived couple years in Barcelona, Spain. Now staying in Mississippi, United States. Soon moving to Texas!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Jersey girl born and raised. Spent 4 years in CA while my husband was stationed at Camp Pendleton but we're back in our home state for good now.

I was born and raised in Germany in a little town close to Frankfurt and then moved with my husband to the US. Living in Missouri since almost 5 years before that in Illinois for almost a year. We are looking to move to a coastal region next. I would love the Gulf coast of Florida. With the weather right now I would not mind a beach and sunshine!! Any recommendations?

I love to see how 'international' everyone here is!

born in uniontown PA, raised in jacksonville FL, spent the first 6 years of my marriage in savannah GA and fayetteville NC, now i'm back in Jacksonville FL

I'm from Texarkana, Arkansas-Texas. (Southwest Arkansas and East Texas) but I'm moving to Little Rock, AR in July to attend UALR for my BFA degree.

Technically, I'm from a city called Oshawa up here in Canada, but since it's part of the Greater Toronto Area (and most haven't heard of it), I just say Toronto.  I've lived here for most of my life aside from the years that I went to school up in Ottawa; a city I miss from time-to-time.

Back