• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Butter London

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For you Blissmo box lovers, they're doing a spring sale (with FREE shipping) on select boxes.  The sale lasts for 3 days only.  Boxes are going for 48 - 64% off.

Now that's a deal!

For those of you wondering what Blissmo box is, it's a monthly subscription box with healthier personal care products & foods.

Let us know what you think!

Already took part in this, such a shame but I'm so excited to receive them. Went through ebates for 8% back too!

This is what I have:

And What I just bought

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Better than B2GO (3 for $30 or $10/each) but still not as good as the BOGO they did for the last beauty steals... :C
I know! I got the B1G1 last year & it was a great deal! Wonder why they changed it! I had a 20% coupon so I got each for about $7.20 so it wasn't so bad!

It says there's a limit of 2 - did all of yours go through at $9 each?

Originally Posted by MissPrissTiff /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Already took part in this, such a shame but I'm so excited to receive them. Went through ebates for 8% back too!

This is what I have:

And What I just bought

I did not realize the limit of 2 was per color so I went back and got enough for free shipping. The only Butter London I own is the nail foundation base coat (LOVE!), quick dry top coat , and the matte top coat. Oh and The Old Bill, that I got from my Sample Society this month. I could never bring myself to pay full price for this polish but it is a brand I have been drooling over for a long time. The ebates cash back makes it even better. So sad fiver and Kerfuffle is sold out.

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did not realize the limit of 2 was per color so I went back and got enough for free shipping. The only Butter London I own is the nail foundation base coat (LOVE!), quick dry top coat , and the matte top coat. Oh and The Old Bill, that I got from my Sample Society this month. I could never bring myself to pay full price for this polish but it is a brand I have been drooling over for a long time. The ebates cash back makes it even better. So sad fiver and Kerfuffle is sold out.

Love your picks, I had "Bluey" before but gave it to a friend for Christmas. Glad someone else got something as well! & thanks for the tip about the 2 limit!

Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am going to pass on this one and go for Ulta's secret Orly sale-- buy one, get one free!  
When's that take place? I could use a couple new Orly's? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's a limit of 2 PER COLOR! So you can get as many as you want!
Oh if only I could get as many as I want... My husband would have me in a padded room.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh if only I could get as many as I want... My husband would have me in a padded room.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I think I'm headed to the padded rooms, I have 325 now & ordered the BL today...

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Which is why I got rid of my husband. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Who needs men when you have nail polish!!!!!?

Which is why I got rid of my husband. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Who needs men when you have nail polish!!!!!?
Hahaha!!! Get rid of him &i'll have more room for polish! I went to Ulta tonight to get "bikini so teeny" for a friend & didn't buy any of the Butter London, only a green for St Patricks day. Not so great considering I ordered online this morning though...

When's that take place? I could use a couple new Orly's? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It's right now!  Out with the old packaging, in with the new!  If you are looking for a fantastic nude, I highly suggest Nite Owl.  I am getting Fowl Play and Shine!

Hahaha!!! Get rid of him &i'll have more room for polish! I went to Ulta tonight to get "bikini so teeny" for a friend & didn't buy any of the Butter London, only a green for St Patricks day. Not so great considering I ordered online this morning though...
LOL I about shot my drink through my nose! When my husband asked me what was so funny, I read your posts to him. He pouted and said "You all are so mean?" hahaha

LOL I about shot my drink through my nose! When my husband asked me what was so funny, I read your posts to him. He pouted and said "You all are so mean?" hahaha
That is even funnier that you read it to him!

I hope you were able to pick up some polish.

This was my first time shopping at Ulta. And I must say it's a GREAT website. I have since placed another order...uh oh....

Back