• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Butter London

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL I about shot my drink through my nose! When my husband asked me what was so funny, I read your posts to him. He pouted and said "You all are so mean?" hahaha
Haha I laughed too just now after reading your response. My husband just shakes his head now when I talk about anything beauty related...

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is even funnier that you read it to him!

I hope you were able to pick up some polish.

This was my first time shopping at Ulta. And I must say it's a GREAT website. I have since placed another order...uh oh....
Haha that's awesome! Love Ulta & rewards!

Originally Posted by MissPrissTiff /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hahaha!!! Get rid of him &i'll have more room for polish! I went to Ulta tonight to get "bikini so teeny" for a friend & didn't buy any of the Butter London, only a green for St Patricks day. Not so great considering I ordered online this morning though...
Ill have to check that out, thanks for the suggestion!

thank yooooou Ulta!!!!

I did extremely well & only bought one, All Hail the Queen. I wasn't all that excited by what I saw there but this color immediately caught my attention.

Back