MAC Baking Beauties Collection for Spring/Summer 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
MAC has announced their Baking Beauties Collection for Spring/Summer 2013. Will these beauties be finding their way into your collection?

The collection will include:

MAC Baking Beauties Lipstick $15

Lavender Whip

Devil's Food

Pure Decoration

Raspberry Swirl

MAC Baking Beauties Mineralize Tinted Lip Balm $19.50

Baking Beauty

Cheery Cheery

Glacé

Sweet Tooth

MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara $20

MAC Baking Beauties Brushes

129SE Powder/Blush $35

252SE Large Shader $31
MAC Baking Beauties Pearlmatte Face Powder $29

In For A Treat

Pink Buttercream

MAC Baking Beauties Pro Long Wear Paint Pot $18.50

Éclair

Dangerous Cuvée

Fancy Frosting

Let’s Skate

Mooncake

MAC Baking Beauties Glitter $21

Pink

Reflects Transparent Teal

MAC Baking Beauties Lustre Drops $21

Pink Rebel

MAC Baking Beauties Nail Lacquer $16

Bleu Velvet

Confectionary

Pistachio Crème

Paint pots dry out my eye lids so badly. I wish I could get Lets skate. I adore those tinted lip balms and will most likely be getting cherry cherry at least. I may try the mascara as well.

Raspberry Swirl is the only thing jumping out at me. Thank goodness, my wallet doesn't have to run and hide.

Raspberry Swirl is the only thing jumping out at me. Thank goodness, my wallet doesn't have to run and hide.

Mac always does such awesome ad campaigns! That reflects transparent teal glitter looks gorgeous! I'm still holding out for the Lightscapade being rerelease inn a different collection, so I'll probably just get that alone.

I really want to see swatches of Lavender Whip and the peach one.  So pretty!  Beautezine says she'll have reviews and swatches up on Monday!

HOW GORGEOUS! Reflects Transparent Teal and Pure Decoration (lipstick) are soooo pretty! Love them! How thick do Mac's lipsticks go on? Do they stay pretty color true? My lips are naturally darker so sometimes lipsticks don't show up well on me or the color changes.

Yeesh, I keep thinking these are bronze-y colors. My brain sees "Baking Beauties" and thinks baking = tanning, which would mean none of these for me, but baking as in pastries, with blue and green nail polish? My kind of colors! The real test will be when I can actually see them -- and figure out whether these would be completely new and unique shades for me or dupes of stuff I already have since these are favorite colors for the spring for me.

Those are pretty, but nothing jumps out at me as a must buy like stuff has from prior collections.

But that's okay with me! My wallet needs a break. =)

I am so disappointed that Lavender Whip is already sold out online.  That was the only one on my list!  Can anyone recommend a great light purple lipstick?

I am so disappointed that Lavender Whip is already sold out online.  That was the only one on my list!  Can anyone recommend a great light purple lipstick?
Aren't they going to be in stores on 4/18? You could try to get one then?

Back