Sign in to follow this  
DiorAdora

Lorac Glogetter Palette ulta Exclusive

Someone please pinch me:) this is a dream come true for only $20 I can't contain myself. The colors are gorgeous but the price. The price omg $20 wow. I am so excited to add this to my collection. Will you be picking this up. It is an ulta exclusive only!

I got it more than 2 weeks ago. I like it so much. There are 2 colors (the aqua and the violet) that are duochrome and I thought that was cool. I think it's a steal for only $20!

Originally Posted by DiorAdora View Post

The green duo is gorgeous im in love. I dont know where I have been for 2 weeks but I love it hehe

I was just browsing around Ulta and spotted that! At the time, there were no swatches or reviews. There are even no hi-res photos, only the tiny thumbnail at Ulta's site. But given my confidence and love in Lorac eyeshadows, I didn't doubt the quality of the palette. Lorac makes excellent eyeshadows!!!!

I've been planning to buy this since I first saw it on ULTA's site a few weeks ago, I've been holding off bc I've been shopping Sephora's Chic Week like a madwoman. I'm gonna get it this weekend for sure though.

I have been waiting for it to get to stores since it has been online for over a month & it was finally in last week so I got it! It is selling super fast though!

Here's my swatches:

Originally Posted by xlisaa View Post

I have been waiting for it to get to stores since it has been online for over a month & it was finally in last week so I got it! It is selling super fast though!

Here's my swatches:

Those colors are even prettier than they look in the package!! The lighter green and the last purple color are sooooo pretty!!! I absolutely love Lorac's shadows, and now that I've seen swatches, I think I need this. For sure! Thanks for sharing!

Here's my swatches:

I knew I should've stayed out of this thread!  @xlisaa you do the most awesome swatches, I've been trying not to want this but after seeing your pic I now NEED it!  Will try to wait a couple of weeks....if I'm "lucky" it may have sold out then.  But at $20 what a steal!!

Here's my swatches:

Love it!

I have been waiting for it to get to stores since it has been online for over a month & it was finally in last week so I got it! It is selling super fast though! Here's my swatches: LL
So pretty! Such a nice summer palette, reminds me the Tarte one only at half the price

They are really pretty colors... I will have to say they seem very chalky to me.. Never had lorac shadows before but I was really surprised by how it applied to my skin:( but ill still make it work!!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie View Post

Wow! That peach, mint and plum purple are GORGEOUS!

The mint & plum are duochrome!

Originally Posted by DiorAdora View Post

They are really pretty colors... I will have to say they seem very chalky to me.. Never had lorac shadows before but I was really surprised by how it applied to my skin:( but ill still make it work!!

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you D: It was pretty smooth and pigmented for me.

Originally Posted by JamieO View Post

Those colors are even prettier than they look in the package!! The lighter green and the last purple color are sooooo pretty!!! I absolutely love Lorac's shadows, and now that I've seen swatches, I think I need this. For sure! Thanks for sharing!

I call the lighter green a golden mint because it's duochrome & I think it would look amazing layered over a dark shadow! :)

Originally Posted by nishino View Post

I knew I should've stayed out of this thread!  @xlisaa you do the most awesome swatches, I've been trying not to want this but after seeing your pic I now NEED it!  Will try to wait a couple of weeks....if I'm "lucky" it may have sold out then.  But at $20 what a steal!!

Haha! Sorry icon_twisted.gif & thanks! :P I said no more eyeshadows for me, but for $20, I just had to find it because I couldn't resist!

Originally Posted by Olga Ok View Post

So pretty! Such a nice summer palette, reminds me the Tarte one only at half the price

I think this is definitely more colorful than the Tarte aqualillies!

Originally Posted by JC327 View Post

Love it!

Are you going to get it? lol!

Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose View Post

The more I see this, the more I want it. The swatches are very pretty!

Thanks! For $20, this is definitely worth getting! The only thing I was hoping for was more matte shades because the description said it would have mattes & shimmers, but there was only one matte & the rest were shimmers.

Enablers! I actually bought this palette along with an UD Deluxe Eyeshadow Box Ulta had on sale for $13.00. I have sooo many palettes. I need to stop myself! icon_cheesygrin.gif

OMG that palette looks gorgeous! The peach and the mint are my favourite. The colours are perfect for spring and summer and only $20 for all that amazingness. I need to get my hands on this.

Oh geez I think I might NEED this. I love Lorac shadows! Thanks for the swatches :) going to hold off on buying it for (hopefully) a week or two.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie View Post

Whaaaaaaaat?! OH MY....I must have this....MUST lol inlove3.gif

Yup, the mint has a hint of gold & the purple looks kind of like a blue-ish purple :P

I call the lighter green a golden mint because it's duochrome & I think it would look amazing layered over a dark shadow! :)

Haha! Sorry icon_twisted.gif & thanks! :P I said no more eyeshadows for me, but for $20, I just had to find it because I couldn't resist!

I think this is definitely more colorful than the Tarte aqualillies!

Are you going to get it? lol!

I want to, I have to check if they ship to me.

Yup, the mint has a hint of gold & the purple looks kind of like a blue-ish purple :P

oh wow I love blue-toned purples!  there simply aren't enough of them in the world of eyeshadows.  and anything duochrome gets my vote.  if they're still in stock may 1st I think I have to get this....

all you enablers.....icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif LOL!