Lorac Glogetter Palette ulta Exclusive

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The mint & plum are duochrome!
Whaaaaaaaat?! OH MY....I must have this....MUST lol
inlove3.gif

Oh geez I think I might NEED this. I love Lorac shadows! Thanks for the swatches :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> going to hold off on buying it for (hopefully) a week or two.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Whaaaaaaaat?! OH MY....I must have this....MUST lol
inlove3.gif
Yup, the mint has a hint of gold & the purple looks kind of like a blue-ish purple :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I call the lighter green a golden mint because it's duochrome & I think it would look amazing layered over a dark shadow! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Haha! Sorry
icon_twisted.gif
& thanks! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I said no more eyeshadows for me, but for $20, I just had to find it because I couldn't resist!

I think this is definitely more colorful than the Tarte aqualillies!

Are you going to get it? lol!
I want to, I have to check if they ship to me.

Yup, the mint has a hint of gold & the purple looks kind of like a blue-ish purple :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
oh wow I love blue-toned purples!  there simply aren't enough of them in the world of eyeshadows.  and anything duochrome gets my vote.  if they're still in stock may 1st I think I have to get this....

all you enablers.....
icon_twisted.gif
icon_twisted.gif
icon_twisted.gif
 LOL!

That is good to know yours is smooth maybe ill take mine back and try another one mine crumbles it sucks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ill see if I can swap it in store

If I make it to Ulta sometime after I get a recent indie order I got and the colors are different enough (assuming they still have it) from what I just ordered, I might get it. I kind of wish it was all matte though. Still, I was planning to get that new Kat Von D Ladybird palette, but the actual palette colors look a lot different on Sephora's site than they looked on the Twitter pic she previewed it on and someone shared here on MUT so I ended up skipping it. This might be a better choice. Hmm...

I love this palette. I picked it up a week ago and ha e only used it once but the colors are amazing for spring/summer

I ended up getting it too ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So far I have tried both the teal/emerald (next to the peach) and the blue as eyeliners, both look great and go on well. I also really like the mint when I apply it wet, dry it was a little light, but wet it looks perfect. The bottom colors are whiter than they look in the pan, but that works well for me. I will be experimenting more soon I am sure! Definitely worth the $20 for sure.

I've been contemplating it. I LOVE LORAC! But at the same time I just splurged like crazy on Stila and have enough eyeshadow in my possession to last a lifetime. The colors (especially the deep purple) in that palette have me very, very tempted, though!!!

I picked up the last one at my Ulta today thanks to you ladies! $20 is an incredible price for this palette!

Just picked one up as well
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I swore no new eyeshadows but.... I find I mostly use Naked Basics due to the convenient size, and I really wanted another compact pallet with some color to it.  Also, I had 250 Ulta points to redeem, so it ended up at $12.  I just couldn't resist at that price point.

Originally Posted by Yeti /img/forum/go_quote.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif

I swore no new eyeshadows but.... I find I mostly use Naked Basics due to the convenient size, and I really wanted another compact pallet with some color to it.  Also, I had 250 Ulta points to redeem, so it ended up at $12.  I just couldn't resist at that price point.
After this one, I do not need any more eyeshadows whatsoever!! lol. 

icon_cheesygrin.gif

That's a great deal!

I am making a trip to Ulta today, I REALLY hope they still have this!  I'm on a low-buy this month but got a gift card for mother's day and have been putting lots of deep thought into how I would spend it.  I need more shadows like I need a hole in the head but I love the colors in this!

I am making a trip to Ulta today, I REALLY hope they still have this!  I'm on a low-buy this month but got a gift card for mother's day and have been putting lots of deep thought into how I would spend it.  I need more shadows like I need a hole in the head but I love the colors in this!  
Good luck! I have been using mine for a couple of weeks now and it's amazing - great choice to use your gc on.

icon_cheesygrin.gif

I swore no new eyeshadows, too! But after seeing swatches of it, I HAD to pick it up the other day. Such a great deal!

This is so late...this is so ridiculously late...but I HAVE to post about it, because I'm in love with it!

This palette is AMAZING. It is sooooo worth so much more than the $20 I paid for it. The pigmentation is awesome, the colors mix-and-match so well, you can do so much with it! You could do a daytime look with the mint green, highlighters, peach, etc. or blend it into nighttime with the dark plummy maroon, mocha, cerulean blue, etc. WOW...in LOVE

Here is my daytime look I created with it (I was going to be outside all day, so I wanted something light and fresh)

I look melancholy, I know...I was tired lol I'm sorry! but regardless...I LOVE THIS PALETTE! Thanks ladies for talking me into getting it!
heart.gif

Back