Sign in to follow this  
Daisy403

My Skin Is Begin to Age

It is always good to use face wash at night before sleep... 

You are just 19 so you really don't need to worry too much... In this age skin recover just by little care... yes, you need to do regular care to be younger for long time...

I will recommend you to use Jarvis products.... Jarvis Cream & Serum both will help you enough.

Everyone has given you excellent advice. At your age I'd recommend a good vitamin c serum to apply at night on a CLEAN face. A good retinol cream can be applied afterwards. There are so many sunscreens out there, just take your pick but do wear one.

• Like 1

Perhaps you are always under the sun. Without protection from the sun’s rays, just a few minutes of exposure each day over the years can cause noticeable changes to the skin like freckles,  spider veins on the face, rough and leathery skin, fine wrinkles that disappear when stretched etc... Protect your skin from the sun and if ever,  quit smoking. It also contributes to skin aging.

Its not late yet. You should use sun block whenever going out in sun with a proper spf. And if you feel your skin is ageing then use night cream ayuerveda products, they will help you out. Check out the ingredients of the product , if it has Rose Water, Olive Oil (Olea Euroea), Veg. Glycerin then do buy it. You can also check Lass Naturals products, their products are all ayuerveda.

• Like 1

apply aloe vera gel daily morning, massage it around 2-3 minutes and wash your face after 15-20 minutes...

It will help enough...

Make habit of daily morning walk and exercise/meditation. It will help you to be younger without using any beauty product. Also if you are in hurry; visit Jarvis Cosmetics. They have awesome products Jarvis Cream & Serum, which will help you to be younger and in other skin problems too.

You want to start way before wrinkles and fine lines start to form! prevention is everything :)

Some people don't understand the value of prevention  and they start to think about solution when they got issue but preventing is always better...

Oh my, so young! At 19, your skin is still producing lots of elastin and collagen, which keeps our skin young, supple, and wrinkle free-BUT you still want to protect it and reverse any damage that may have started. 

Rule #1: Wash all makeup and sun screen off every night. In fact, you should wash and moisturize every morning and night. Tone your skin as well if you have really oily or really dry skin.

Rule #2: Use a moisturized that has skin repair and rebuilding ingredients like collagen, elastin, aloe, and squalene.

Rule #3: Sun screen is a must! I don't use a foundation with sunscreen because I am very allergic to some-makes my eyes burn. But I use sunscreen (Neutrogena) under my makeup when I am out in the sun a lot and that works wonders! If I am not outside, I just use my foundation because it gives me great coverage.

I have used Marli Skin Care and Danyel Cosmetics since my early 20's. They have these ingredients in their skin care and their foundation is great! My mom's hair dresser sold them in her salon (the salon still does). She got me to try them and I have been using it every since. You might want to give them a try.

Oh to be 19 again!  May I pass on a little of my experience as a retired person?

1. Don't smoke

2. Enjoy your life

3. Keep the late nights down

4. Don't drink too much alcohol

5. Drink lots of water

and milk (calcium good for bones)

6. Clean your face gently before bed and when you wake up

7. Laugh a lot and try not to frown

I use http://www.monsiaskincare.com/monsia-advanced-skin-renewal-system.html it is NOT for older people only!   I do not have lines across my forehead, I do not have lines around my eyes but I do have a little loose skin half-way down my neck but with massaging in the day cream and the night cream this appears to be tightening - might just be my imagination.   What is not my imagination is the small age spot on my left cheekbone which is gradually getting lighter.

My Aunty has recently undergone a treatment called Ultherapy and absolutely loved it. She's had a few sessions now and you can really notice the difference.

It's non-surgical and helps tighten the skin on your face.

I will definitely be in line for it in a few years.

I found a blog about the treatment with lots of information for you.

http://www.epilightnewskin.co.uk/latest-news/ulthera-the-worlds-only-fda-approved-facial-lifting-and-tightening-treatment 

Hope this helps.

Take time to pay attention to above said tips. It only takes just a few minutes a day. Eliminate stress from your life as it can make you sick and lead to signs of aging.

Really? You can't just sleep with your sunscreen on at night! You have to remove and cleanse all the dirt and debris that sticks to your face during the day  :(  You should look at the article which a woman did an experiment by leaving on her makeup at night and reapplying the next day.

Sunscreen is a must, since the UV rays are the ones damaging your skin and causing it to age. I personally use Sara Shantelle's Renewal Whitening Day Serum. Like the name it should be applied in the morning, and it provides sunscreen too so I need not apply any myself. Tons of makeup products actually already contain sunscreen as well.

• Like 1

Really? You can't just sleep with your sunscreen on at night! You have to remove and cleanse all the dirt and debris that sticks to your face during the day  :(  You should look at the article which a woman did an experiment by leaving on her makeup at night and reapplying the next day.

Sunscreen is a must, since the UV rays are the ones damaging your skin and causing it to age. I personally use Sara Shantelle's Renewal Whitening Day Serum. Like the name it should be applied in the morning, and it provides sunscreen too so I need not apply any myself. Tons of makeup products actually already contain sunscreen as well.

Better if you share article link as well. I'll love to see that.

Always wash makeup off even if you're tired! I was told that traces of makeup clog pores and can age you.

Sunscreen is so important to your skin care regimen because the sun is the number one causing of aging! Make sure you always apply sunscreen even if you are inside or it is cloudy. UV rays will damage your skin! I started a skincare regimen two years again and my skin is soft and barely gets blemishes. 

I suggest using as many natural products as you can because they are less harsh on your face! 

I usually do cleanser, toner, vitamin C oil, moisturizer, sunscreen.

Find stuff with antioxidants because those are amazing anti-aging ingredients for your skin!

I looked at this skin care article and it really helped me in terms of how to apply every product! http://destinationfemme.com/flawless-skin-routine-rt/

makeup is an integral part of any womans and even some men's daily routines. It's a double edged sword though, for many if not all of us, it gives us the confidence we need to go about our day and put our best foot forward.. unfortunately it is also "feeds" our skin on a daily basis some pretty harsh and nasty baddies.

Now imagine letting your skin eat this for years and years and years.....you get my point. in an ideal world it would be great to go out into the world without needing to rely on it, sadly most of us cant. But we can be proactive! Moisturizers and skin routines, the more natural, act as a barrier between your natural skin and these other "agents".

Sticking to this type of thinking might be one way to fight off the signs of aging and deteriorating skin. :)

You can try ACE-FERULIC Dispensed by Skincare Professional which provides a powerful defense against skin aging due to sun exposure and environmental stressors.

It's all about your routine my love and how strictly your follow it; how often you moisturize, remove your make-up, apply sun-cream etc. These all play an integral part!

Always protecting your skin from the sun and drinking lots of water are some of the small steps you can take, but long term I believe following a good anti ageing routine for skincare can work wonders. It's never too late to start caring for and rejuvenating your skin, so find a routine a that suits you and stick to it.

For anti-ageing (and skincare in general) my favorite is Temple Spa; they have an anti ageing guide on their site which I think you may find useful;

http://www.templespa.com/skincare-problem-solution/anti-ageing-guide

Find some details on what products and routines suit your age group and give it a go! Best of luck.

I think you should start removing make-up before going to sleep, if you don’t already. Using beauty products in your daily routine is ok, but it is important that you let your skin breathe at night. I would suggest using a good cleansing milk or makeup remover.

While researching on anti aging product I found  ACE-FERULIC it provides powerful defence against skin aging and enhance the skin ability by providing protection against sun damaging. You may try this.   

I am 19 years old. 

Never use any anti-aging skin care routine and hardly uses sunscreen in the past 19 year of my life.

Recently, I started using sun screen and I don't remove it at night, just wash with water.

Feeling my skin starts to age..=/ and I really don't like that.

My skin just looks...older and rougher for some reason.

Is it because I am getting old or because I am not removing my sunscreen? Also, could it be because I never use skin care products to take care of my skin? 

=/ Please help! Thanks!

Hi.....

Using only natural ingredients for anti-aging. 

Because natural  ingredients suitable for any type of skin. I have one natural tip for anti-ageing. Take one teaspoon of egg white in a bowl and add half a teaspoon of malai,  finally add a teaspoon of lemon juice, then Mix well and apply this all over your face only 15 minutes  Leave it in your face  after then  wash your face with cold water

I'm afraid it might be too late. Heard people started doing it when they are 17. What are the steps? Night cream....what else? =/ And are there any things I need to be aware of? Like anti-aging?

I think you are too young to be concerned. However, it is never too late to start taking care of your skin. You could try some nice anti againg cream or some essential oils. I highly recommend cleaning your face well before you sleep. Fish oil capsuls do well for aging skin too. If you are looking for cheap yet cost effective ways to fix skin that may I suggest reading this post I did? Truly love these tips...they are not only for sun tan removal but amazing for your skin. Give it a try!!

admin removed link