My Skin Is Begin to Age

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should take care of your skin and maintain its natural beauty consistently. You'll avoid many skin issues in future.

Skin changes are related to environmental factors, genetic makeup, nutrition, and other factors. The greatest single factor, though, is sun exposure. Thus, prevention is a lifelong process. 

There are so many products on the market, you'll definitely find something that fits you. I personally use Skin Rejuvenating System by Sutro Lab (San Francisco based natural beauty company).  It consists of 3 components, each of which has its own purpose and time to use. For instance,their Morning Face Serum protects your skin from UV-A and B Rays. It's a powerful natural solution for variety of skin issues. Their website - sutrolab.com I think their products are available on Amazon too.

Sunscreen is extremely important. The majority of all aged skin is caused by the sun so it's extremely important to wear sunscreen to prevent aging. But that's a preventative method. If you really want to turn back the aging that may have already happened, there are a few things you can try:

The first is to treat your body right. Our diet is one of the greatest influences on your external appearance. Treat your body right and it will reward you in return. You can also moisturize, get facials, and all the other anti-aging treatments you already know about.

The other options are surgical, but you are probably too young for those. I'll still tell you about them anyways though. These are generally where people get facelifts and other surgical treatments like peels, microdermabrasion, Botox, and so on. One of the more interesting non-invasive treatments I've heard about though is Ultherapy, which uses focused energy to boost collagen production (the natural protein in your body responsible for youthful skin). It only takes one treatment too and it has a 71% worth it rating on RealSelf.

But there are seriously so many options available. At your age though, you want to just stick with eating right and the general facials, moisturizers, etc.

Dear just wash your face twice daily. It is very important for younger skin. Also drink plenty of water in a day. Other thing is eat more fruits and green vegetables. It works wonder for skin.

Agreed, Drink more water and stay hydrated for younger looking skin. Eat fruits that are rich in vitamin C like oranges, strawberries, peppers, kale and guava. Vitamin C boosts production of collagen fibers that help keep skin smooth and firm.

Quote: Originally Posted by Daisy403 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Recently, I started using sun screen and I don't remove it at night, just wash with water.
It is okay to wash with water only.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy403 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am 19 years old. 

Feeling my skin starts to age..=/ and I really don't like that.

My skin just looks...older and rougher for some reason.
19 years is too young... If you feel your skin is aging then you need too much care of it. Try some natural remedies. I am sharing personal experiences.. I hope these tips will help you.

1. Drink approx three liters water a day. Water is best cleanser for our body.

2. Eat fresh fruits and green vegetables.

3. Include vitamin c rich diet like oranges, bananas, papaya. All are very good for skin. Better if you take juice.

4. Do exercise for 30 - 60 minutes daily.
5. Wash your face at least twice daily.
6. Use aloe vera's juice and wash it after 20 minutes to get glow.

Please note that all above tips will provide results slowly.

Quote: Originally Posted by Daisy403 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Please help!

If you want fast result, use any skin care product. I'll recommend my favorite Jarvis Cream & Serum.

It is always good to use face wash at night before sleep... 

You are just 19 so you really don't need to worry too much... In this age skin recover just by little care... yes, you need to do regular care to be younger for long time...

I will recommend you to use [SIZE=11pt]Jarvis products.... [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Jarvis Cream & Serum both will help you enough.[/SIZE]

Everyone has given you excellent advice. At your age I'd recommend a good vitamin c serum to apply at night on a CLEAN face. A good retinol cream can be applied afterwards. There are so many sunscreens out there, just take your pick but do wear one.

Perhaps you are always under the sun. Without protection from the sun’s rays, just a few minutes of exposure each day over the years can cause noticeable changes to the skin like freckles,  spider veins on the face, rough and leathery skin, fine wrinkles that disappear when stretched etc... Protect your skin from the sun and if ever,  quit smoking. It also contributes to skin aging.

Its not late yet. You should use sun block whenever going out in sun with a proper spf. And if you feel your skin is ageing then use night cream ayuerveda products, they will help you out. Check out the ingredients of the product , if it has Rose Water, Olive Oil (Olea Euroea), Veg. Glycerin then do buy it. You can also check Lass Naturals products, their products are all ayuerveda.

apply aloe vera gel daily morning, massage it around 2-3 minutes and wash your face after 15-20 minutes...

It will help enough...

Make habit of daily morning walk and exercise/meditation. It will help you to be younger without using any beauty product. Also if you are in hurry; visit Jarvis Cosmetics. They have awesome products Jarvis Cream & Serum, which will help you to be younger and in other skin problems too.

Oh my, so young! At 19, your skin is still producing lots of elastin and collagen, which keeps our skin young, supple, and wrinkle free-BUT you still want to protect it and reverse any damage that may have started. 

Rule #1: Wash all makeup and sun screen off every night. In fact, you should wash and moisturize every morning and night. Tone your skin as well if you have really oily or really dry skin.

Rule #2: Use a moisturized that has skin repair and rebuilding ingredients like collagen, elastin, aloe, and squalene.

Rule #3: Sun screen is a must! I don't use a foundation with sunscreen because I am very allergic to some-makes my eyes burn. But I use sunscreen (Neutrogena) under my makeup when I am out in the sun a lot and that works wonders! If I am not outside, I just use my foundation because it gives me great coverage.

I have used Marli Skin Care and Danyel Cosmetics since my early 20's. They have these ingredients in their skin care and their foundation is great! My mom's hair dresser sold them in her salon (the salon still does). She got me to try them and I have been using it every since. You might want to give them a try.

Oh to be 19 again!  May I pass on a little of my experience as a retired person?

1. Don't smoke

2. Enjoy your life

3. Keep the late nights down

4. Don't drink too much alcohol

5. Drink lots of water

and milk (calcium good for bones)

6. Clean your face gently before bed and when you wake up

7. Laugh a lot and try not to frown

I use http://www.monsiaskincare.com/monsia-advanced-skin-renewal-system.html it is NOT for older people only!   I do not have lines across my forehead, I do not have lines around my eyes but I do have a little loose skin half-way down my neck but with massaging in the day cream and the night cream this appears to be tightening - might just be my imagination.   What is not my imagination is the small age spot on my left cheekbone which is gradually getting lighter.

Take time to pay attention to above said tips. It only takes just a few minutes a day. Eliminate stress from your life as it can make you sick and lead to signs of aging.

Really? You can't just sleep with your sunscreen on at night! You have to remove and cleanse all the dirt and debris that sticks to your face during the day  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  You should look at the article which a woman did an experiment by leaving on her makeup at night and reapplying the next day.

Sunscreen is a must, since the UV rays are the ones damaging your skin and causing it to age. I personally use Sara Shantelle's Renewal Whitening Day Serum. Like the name it should be applied in the morning, and it provides sunscreen too so I need not apply any myself. Tons of makeup products actually already contain sunscreen as well.

Really? You can't just sleep with your sunscreen on at night! You have to remove and cleanse all the dirt and debris that sticks to your face during the day  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  You should look at the article which a woman did an experiment by leaving on her makeup at night and reapplying the next day.

Sunscreen is a must, since the UV rays are the ones damaging your skin and causing it to age. I personally use Sara Shantelle's Renewal Whitening Day Serum. Like the name it should be applied in the morning, and it provides sunscreen too so I need not apply any myself. Tons of makeup products actually already contain sunscreen as well.
Better if you share article link as well. I'll love to see that.

Back