Sign in to follow this  
JC327

Julep July 2013

Originally Posted by ydlr20 View Post

Sneak Peek of July's Maven's Box (well one item in the Maven Box)

Ask and you shall receive - check out your sneak peek for July Maven! Our new Beach Tonic Dry Body Oil is packed full of moisture and easy to use. Plus it smells heavenly!   Get ready to bring home the beach...

Well, the "citrus scent" has me intrigued.  But still not sure about it.  I might be It Girl or a skip this month. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicalriley View Post

Butter london sale has been extended!

EEEK! Hopefully I'll skip Julep this month!

Originally Posted by ydlr20 View Post

Sneak Peek of July's Maven's Box (well one item in the Maven Box)

Ask and you shall receive - check out your sneak peek for July Maven! Our new Beach Tonic Dry Body Oil is packed full of moisture and easy to use. Plus it smells heavenly! Get ready to bring home the beach...

I'm not sure that I really want this, if I love the colors it's with I'll try it, but I'd prefer the all polish box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sputinka View Post

where is this sale??

Butter London's site. 30% off. UGH I'm so tempted. I have 7 polishes in the cart.

I have enough Jules for a free box this month. I'm excited about the body oil! I hope the colors are better than last month!

I have enough Jules for a free box this month. I'm excited about the body oil! I hope the colors are better than last month!
me too and July is my birthday month, it's like a gift to myself that I don't have to pay for! :D

me too and July is my birthday month, it's like a gift to myself that I don't have to pay for! :D
Yay for July birthdays! July 31 over here!

Butter London's site. 30% off. UGH I'm so tempted. I have 7 polishes in the cart.
I ended up with 7 polishes, also. I got the royals collection, splendid state duo, yummy mummy, & blagger. I also got quite a few polishes from the julep warehouse sale, so the colors are going to have to blow my mind this month if I'm going to order a box! The beach tonic sounds a lot like Vaseline spray & go.

I use bath oil instead of lotion post-shower, so that oil spray is right up my alley, especially since it's citrus-scented. I hope the rest of the box contents are appealing. I am not a fan of creams. More foils and holos over here, please!

Random questions: Did anyone else find the formulas in last month's box to be kind of gloopy? I had the worst time with Lexie and Dianna. It was like painting my nails with Elmer's glue.

Originally Posted by Starlet View Post

Has anybody else not gotten their Jules for taking the June box?

I have gotten my Jules for the June box.

you guys are so cutie heart.gif. I love reading yours guys posts. I know what it is this month my friend called Julep CS and ask about it while she was fixing her warehouse order. So spoiler alert.

So this month's theme is the sea and beach which is texture. Sand and Sea salt textures.

• Like 1

Originally Posted by Sam Clysdale View Post

you guys are so cutie heart.gif. I love reading yours guys posts. I know what it is this month my friend called Julep CS and ask about it while she was fixing her warehouse order. So spoiler alert.

So this month's theme is the sea and beach which is texture. Sand and Sea salt textures.

Yay!! (: I'm not skipping.

you guys are so cutie :heart: . I love reading yours guys posts. I know what it is this month my friend called Julep CS and ask about it while she was fixing her warehouse order. So spoiler alert. [spoiler=Warning: Spoiler!] So this month's theme is the sea and beach which is texture. Sand and Sea salt textures.

Wow! Can't wait til the 20th. Definitely enough to change my mind. :)

Well I guess this just solidifies my desire to skip then. I like dry oil but I have some from The Body Shop (smells amazing!) but nothing I'd really care for more of. Also totally not into this weird textured craze. I'd take crackle any day /unpopular opinion time